feelings ...

the next upcoming chapter is 18+... so.. people who still are innocent can skip .. and people who are as innocent as me can ...... enjoy ,,... i know my smut is good ... but iM sHYeee ...well not in real life thou .... i beat the shit out of my bullies today ... marashalds move ..

now i'm writing smut here in detention ... hehe if that hot teach caught me .... then ... i'll have my punishment ...

standing on the corridors with raised hands.... -_-

so ... my loving readers .. enjoy next chapter ... you know what i mean with tissues ,,.. for wiping--(okay i'll stop in the sake of innocents)

enjoy this chapter .. little fluff and adorable ....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jimin pov-

The next day I woke up with the arms around my waist ......I look down and saw tae hugging me , his arms circling my waist and his head stick to my chest ,his chin was resting on my chest with his super long and sexy slim legs stuck with my small and thick ,shaped legs .....

I stared his face and took all his beauty in ...'wow' I wiesper lowly because his closed eyes were shaped in the most beautiful way.... And his long eye lashes were louching his cheek that was stuck to my chest .......then his smooth and slim nose with a mole on the tip .... With the softest slightly pink lips with a cute curl ....

He was looking ethereal ....

I couldn't help myself and raised left index finger to touch his sharp jaw that was giving him tiger look ... I touch his chin and stick my other hand in his beautiful long black hairs ..... slightly curly ,

I glide my index finger softy and felt it was really hard and smooth ... I moved my hand which was on his hairs and set his hairs lightly ,....i glide my finger from his ears to his lips with the jaws and tough his beautiful lips.....

Just when I was going to detach my finger he /.................

Open his mouth and took my finger inside .... Till knuckles....

I gasped in surprise when he started sucking and nibbling my finger ... I yank my finger and saw his eyes were still close so I thought he was asleep but....

I relies he wasn't asleep when he flip us in an instant and captured my lips..........

His beautiful eyes in mine hazel one.......

His cylinder finger circling my waist .....

His cylinder legs between mine .........

His breath molded with mine........

His chest pressed to mine..........

His nose touching mine..........

His arms under my shirt......

"I love the way you decided to wake me...princess~"

There goes my heart ... I love the way tae kiss me ..... I love kisses but then I relies that he's engaged with my first love junkook ...

I pushed him off me and was about to go for bath but arms around me stopped me ..

"what happen jiminie?..."tae asked .......confused but after seeing tears in my eyes he realized ...... he don't need me to say anything because he is my soulmate.... And best friend ...

"I'm sorry jiminie ...." Tae said and hugged me tightly .... I hugged him back finding untold comfort in his arms.....

We went to bed again because it's Sunday and we need to cuddles...... we can't liv without cuddles ... specially this stupid alien can't ....

In the morning jin hyungh....woke us up.....

' author pov-'

" jiminie taeyunghie .... Wake up sweet cheeks ... my babies' wakeie wakeie ....."

Jin hyungh coo them because cuddling is the most adorable and lovely thing to see...

"5 min more hyungie" tae whine pulling jimin close (if they we're stick to each other already)

"yess jinie hyungie" jimin hugged tae tightly and kissed his cheek ... only if he knew that now all the members were inside his room..

Including growling and furious bunny ,.....

"NO !... wake up tae baby ... your bunny want kiss.."

Junkook growl at jimin and coo tae... and separated them forcefully .... And kiss tae lovingly ...

Jimin had tears in his eyes so he excused himself .." good morning hyungh and kookie taetae.....i'm going to wash up ..."

Tae wanted to follow jimin and gag when junkook put his disgusting lips (which was dream for jimin to taste ) so he pulled away and fake cough "I'll be using bathroom I'll be out in 2 minutes ... hehe gm kookie~"

With that tae left ....a blushing kook in the room alone ..

*time skipped ...30 minutes later*

"so me , jin hyungh , suga , hobi and tae will be in the practice room because we have to be fluent in dance for next week's concert ... so kookie? ..... will you be fine with jimin around or I ask him to stay with taemin ....hmm?"

Namjoon asked him...

"no no hyungh ... I'll be fine with MY mochie ... " junkook almost growled 

Junkook didn't like it not a bit of the idea for sending chim to that dork(for jk) ... no ... he doesn't trust him... and yes he was NOT JELOUSE .....as if we'll agree..

@_@..

"okay " jin replied dragging a whining alien out of the apartment......

Now junkook was thinking not so holy .....

He wanted some fun~...

 and wanted a clear answer for the feeling he had for the older... .. he doughty that he stated liking chim ...

 but nowhere near tae...... (that what he told himself).

So he went to jiminie's room ... where jimin was ...........