evil kook.... . .

Junkook pov- (teach this brat some manners...)

I was so so angry when I saw tae , MY TAE was walk hand in hand with that FUCKER CUNT jimin , and not that is all on the top he was going to sleep with my baby in same bed .... After trying to seduce my fiancé.......

I wish I could hit him one more time? ,....

 But tae saved him?! ............but. . . ,\

Why would tae save that whore ..? wasn't he scared of him a while ago?.......is tae ...lie- 

I was cut off by a head smack 'OWW'

 I wined and winch with slight discomforting pain...

"ya ... you brat we're talking to you and you are spacing out?.... are you trying to oil our anger to beat you till you see black ..?" jin scolded in a motherly way....... Scary~

"jeon fucking junkook HOW DARE YOU TO RAISE YOUR DISCUSING HAND ON OUR PRECIOUSE MOCHI .... DO YOU WANT TO DIE?....." now angry suga whale in middle but with anger... he is way more scary~

"i-I'm s-sorry hyungh .... I r-really am.. I *sniff* I wi-will n-not do this a-again---"

I was again cut off from my DRAMA with a high pitch giggle .....i know who does this voice belongs to ... 

that little shit.............................

park

fucking

Jimin. . . . . .

He was laughing when I'm here crying and basically begging for forgiveness ....,

He is going to pay...

No one pov-

When a fumbling bunny shoot towards the last room in the left which belongs to jimin because he loves to sleep alone...... at least that's what he says and before junkook can open the door , he was yanked back forcefully .... By rm and now he 

can only beg.  . . ...

 "I I'm so so sorry hyungh .... I- I – I love t-tae a-and j-imin .... Tried t-to m-mess w-with –my m-my t-ae ....---"