tae take care

tae saw jimin sleeping in the bathtub naked with a red face and swollen eyes ....tae saw how beautifully the blue light from the expensive and luxurious bathtub was reflected on this soft skin making him look like an angel coming from heaven ...his soft milky skin had some light busies on inner thighs ...

tae pov-

I got closer to see his angelic face ...he looks so beautiful ....his milky skin is beautiful so so beautiful and pale making me lose my mind, I took him out of the bathtub and realize he was still as light as a feather well I think I need to make sure that he eats his 3-time meals properly with all the needed protein

his milky skin is beautiful so so beautiful and pale making me lose my mind, I took him out of the bathtub and realize he was still as light as a feather well I think I need to make sure that he eats his 3-time meals properly with all the needed p...

I carried him to the bed and laid him on the towel on the bed, drying him ...

Then I went to his closet and saw very beautiful robes handing in there, all were gifted by me because no one knows but jimin love to stay in a robe only when he's alone in the dorm or he's with me .....

I saw a black drawer in the corner with a lock ...I knew in there were all the linger kept which were only torn by me and wore for me...

I picked a pretty pinky silk robe for my princess and closed the closet door, after I dressed jimin in the robe I lay him in the middle of queen size bed and tuck him in the silk blanket.

Then I moved to the nightstand drawer and got one pill of pain killers and one sleeping pill for making sure he rest well, I raised his upper body for taking in the pills, putting both the pills on his tongue I made him swallow water he was still ...

Then I moved to the nightstand drawer and got one pill of pain killers and one sleeping pill for making sure he rest well, I raised his upper body for taking in the pills, putting both the pills on his tongue I made him swallow water he was still asleep but gulp unconsciously...

I kissed him and made sure he was comfortable asleep before exiting the room.

____________________________________________________________________________

I got into my room and went for a shower then I got out of the shower in trousers and called jin hyungh for helping me pick up a nice tuxedo for the wedding... I don't know why but....but...I don't want to look bad on my wedding day ...even if it's not with the love of my life ... it's still my first wedding so.