tae's plan~

My pov-

Tae called jungkook and jimin "jimin, junkook come out I have something to Reveal to you both" ...tae smirk with the creepy thoughts dancing in his dirty brain .. and left to prepare something for his beloved...

Meanwhile, inside the room –

Jungkook was full-on panic while jimin was standing he saw a hungry tiger (he'll see soon) jungkook jumped from the bed to grab a towel to clean the still wet cum..." hey!! you slut come on clean up and get out before my tae come, here take this and fucking leave!..." junkook whisper yell while throwing his t-shirt and boxers on his face... 

jimin silently took the cloths from the bed and wore them while thinking- 

what.the.fuck.i.just.did.... he's going to marry my best friend, I made him cheat on him with me ... and tea-

If said jimin was terrified would be an understatement,...jimin was paranoid and disgusted ... he felt like he's dirty all of the sudden when jk called him a slut and basically kicked him out from the room without letting him wear clothes inside his room ...

When jimin shut the door after throwing him out with the clothes on his face ... jimin started crying ...very hard.

He didn't know someone was watching the whole scene and was boiling with anger and sadness with a Lil pity,...

Jimin wore jk's given clothes in seconds and practically ran all the way from kook's room to his own while trying to avoid bumping into someone who will become his nightmare.

Little did jimin knew that someone was watching his tears and will take perfect revenge...

Tae pov-

I saw how that bastard threw my princess out of his room ... NAKED. I was boiling with anger and sadness... I really pity jimin sometimes, he always proves that destiny is a bitch but there is one more thing which is bitch and that is karma...I'll not let you go this easy kook for running my princess and making him feel hurt to no end because.

Because no one knows better than me that how much it hurts to see the person you love is getting hurt by the person he loves and you can do nothing...

Now if you say that I'm a psycho then it is because imam gonna, I am going to make that bastard suffer the worst hell and punish my princess to let anyone hurt him...

*smirk*

Let's get started ...I saw jimin shut his door slowly to avoid me but no one can avoid me.. and he shud know it but I think he doesn't so..... I'll make him know it c.l.e.a.r.l.y.

"Just wait for the princess I'll come for you but first ..." I glared at kook's door if I had a knife I would have stabbed him but he will suffer every day for this ... for hurting my princess...

(kook is a really suspicious person in this story .... there is one psycho and one sadistic with one paranoid and devastative person in this story ... no one is innocent just to clarify...)

"kook I'm coming in..." I warned before waking in and saw him laying and looking messy from his to his clothes and the air in the room with the almost broken bed with all the mask on the wall caused by bed .....one word for those who don't know what happened here was 'suspicious but in tae's head, it was just 'wild' and ever vain of tae's was screaming anger ...