demons

haikyuu x demon slayer crossover but at 21st century because i can make it happen ✌👁👅👁✌ i apologize if some infos aren't that accurate it's because i haven't read the manga :D and also i forgot some infos it's bc i just cried whenever i watched kny (don't ask y pls). if some parts here aren't accurate then pls ignore it bc i made it that way blep :P

Atsumu just got back from one of his missions, he plopped himself on the couch and used his arm to cover his eyes because the light was just too bright and he just wants to rest.

He was currently at the house which has a wisteria flower as their family crest, even though it has been a century they still offer to help demon slayers that are in need of a place to stay with while they heal because it's their way of showing their gratutide for saving their ancestors from a demon attack that obviously happened a century ago.

Atsumu then heard a loud squawking noise and that made him groaned because he knows that it's his kasugai crow, Kaminari.

“Come to HQ! Come to HQ! Master wants to speak with you!”

Atsumu grabbed the pillow near him and stuffed it to his face before screaming into it. He feels so frustrated because he is really tired right now (he patrolled the whole area below Mount Iwaki because there has been a demon sighting there and it is said to be part of the twelve demon moons, it took him a whole three days to kill the lower rank four because it uses his blood demon art to conceal himself from Atsumu but the latter can't complain even though he really is tired since he chose this way of living.

He throw the pillow away that's covering his face and grabbed his nichirin blade that was inside it's scabbard. He walked towards the bed along with his sword and took the guitar case that was resting just beside the bed. Demon slayers still exist even in modern times but is still unrecognized by the government, he just can't go around walking in the city with a sword hanging from his hips since he might stand out from the crowd, he needs to blend well with the people so that they won't be suspicious around him.

He opened the guitar case and placed his sword inside it, there was a foam inside his guitar case and on the middle of it was a space that has the exact same shape as his sword to prevent it from making noises when he walks around. He doesn't have any clothes that he brought with him because there's no point in that if he's always busy (he always do take baths if he has time though) because for the past few months the number of demon sightings just kept increasing.

Atsumu started to walked outside the room he was occupying with his guitar case that he's basically hugging, he saw the old lady that owns the house so he bid his goodbye and of course said ‘thank you’ to show his gratitude for letting him stay even for a bit (he wasn't even able to close his eyes for long because he was told to go to the headquarters).

The headquarters is situated at Tokyo and he was currently at Aomori. It would take about ten hours or more if he takes the bus and less than ten hours if he takes the train but if he takes the train it would cost more money than if he takes the bus. Atsumu might seem a bit stingy but that's because he really needs to save money because well, he was taught to always save money.

As Atsumu made his way towards the bus stop near the wisteria house, he felt the funny and worried stares coming from the people in the streets. He wouldn't blame them because he knows he absolutely looks like shit right now, he wasn't even able to take rest at mornings when he was in his mission because he keeps looking where the demon was residing.