tinatangi

• tinatangi
— special someone

Osamu just got of the store and his friends are curious on what he was holding right now in the black plastic bag. It was already five-thirty in the evening and they just finished volleyball practice. Tomorrow's sunday so they don't have volleyball practice, that's why some members of the Inarizaki volleyball club have decided to have a sleepover at the Miya's residence.

The walk towards the Miya's were so loud and purely chaotic. The team prefer to walk slowly since they can't help but want to enjoy the sceneries that they are pasing through but Osamu wanted to get home fast which made the team confused but didn't questioned because they assumed that it's because he really wanted to take a dump.

The house of the Miya's was too dark and quiet. Osamu's mother wasn't around since she travelled to Ehime to tend her sick mother. Osamu was the only one left at their home or so they thought.

Osamu opened the door and was greeted by darkness. He turned the lights on before removing his shoes and yelling “I'm home!” which confused the people with him because they thought that he's the only one left.

Maybe it's his habit, the rest of the team thought. But they were surprised to hear footsteps getting louder and louder. They saw a head that owns a blonde hair peeked out of the living room before completely showing itself.

The team were shocked to see someone who has the same face as their friend Osamu but with different hair color. Osamu did told them that he has a brother but was under his father's custody but he didn't include the part where he has a twin!

“Welcome home.” Atsumu signed with a shy smile on his lips before his gaze landed at Osamu's friend.

He gaze back at Osamu with a confused look. “You brought friends?”

“Oh.. ” Osamu smiled sheepishly as he rubbed his nape. “I forgot to tell you that we're having a sleepover..?”

Atsumu just pouted angrily at his twin brother for not saying anything to him first before looking at his brother's friends.

He gave them a small smile before sending them an unsure hand wave because Atsumu's not sure how to communicate with other people who does not understand sign language.

“H-hi!” The shortest person in the group greeted him back.

Atsumu only gave him a smile before turning to his brother and helding his hand out as if he's waiting for something.

Without any word, Osamu placed the handle of the black plastic bag in Atsumu's hand to which Atsumu beamed in return before running towards the kitchen.

“Oi, Tsumu! Don't eat any of that until you've had your dinner!” Osamu shouted before mumbling something under his breath and meeting the confused looks of his friends.

“You didn't told us that you and your said brother are twins?” Suna scoffed in disbelief.

“Ah, well.. you all never did bother to asked? Come on, let's go to the living room.” Osamu said as he lead the group towards their house's living room.

“How are we supposed to know that you have a twin?!” Gin said.

“I don't know. Find it out yourself, I guess.” Osamu said as he shrugged both of his shoulders making his friends frustrated by the way how he acts and the sudden revelation.

“Oh yeah, my brother can't speak and his ears are sensitive to loud sounds so please do keep your voices low when he's around.”

Osamu turned the lights on and their eyes instantly met with the wall that consists of a painting which wasn't there the last time they visit the Miya's.