medicine

↬ in this story, itachiyama, inarizaki and some other teams are currently having a training camp. both teams of atsumu and sakusa didn't know that they are dating except for komori (sakusa's cousin and itachiyama's libero)

Atsumu's eyes started to feel heavy as he blinked. It was only 7 in the evening yet he was already feeling sleepy. It's the medicine that Osamu made him drink,  he thought. Atsumu yawned. Yep, it's the medicine.

Atsumu was sitting beside his brother so he let his head rest on Osamu's shoulder and started yawning even more. His eyes felt even more heavy so he just closed his eyes as he listen to the sounds that surround him.

“Atsumu, you okay? You seem tired.” He heard Aran's voice so he sat straight and opened his eyes.

“H-huh? Yeah.” he yawned again. “I'm just feeling drowsy.” He answered as he fought the fatigue that's taking over his body.

“You seem to be energetic a little while ago...” Akagi trailed off as he watched Atsumu rest his head on Osamu's shoulder.

Osamu chuckled at how much of a baby his twin is. “I made him drink his medicine which he ignored since this morning because he reasoned out that it will only make him numb and dizzy, and completely out of his game.”

“Oh?” Suna blurted out. “Does his medicine also makes him drowsy?” Suna added as he watched Atsumu sleep on Osamu's shoulder.

“Yeah, he always feel drowsy after taking whatever meds he needs to take that's why he refuses to drink any at morning.”

Atsumu suddenly flinched when he heard a loud thump from the floor. They were at the cafeteria right now that's why it's a bit loud for his liking.

Atsumu's eyes were a bit watery right now, he always hated things that makes him flinch because he is so jumpy. Every little thing that makes him flinch makes him cry. Yes, he is that much of a baby.

“Why don't you go sleep first, Atsumu?” Kita-san said softly as he watched the second-year getting all teary-eyed because of a loud thump.

Atsumu looked at him and stared for a bit which made Kita a bit uneasy because of the way how intense Atsumu was staring at him. Atsumu nodded yawning before standing up and walking tiwards the door that leads to the classrooms where they will be staying for the night.

The team watched as Atsumu slowly walks towards the door and when he disappeared from their eyes, they just sat back and continued talking about something related to volleyball and other things outside volleyball.

Sakusa just came out from the bathroom. He just finished brushing his teeth and was ready to hit his futon because this day was tiring for him. If not for the fact that he got to see Atsumu then maybe he'll find this day very draining.

Speaking of Atsumu, he saw which he think his boyfriend walking like a zombie on the hallways. He jogged towards the boy to see if he was okay because the way he walk is really weird.

“Atsumu? Are you fine?” He gently held the blonde boy by his shoulder and Sakusa let out a small laugh when he saw that his boyfriend had his eyes closed when he walked kn the hallways.