tinatangi ii

“Hey Osamu, what did your brother said when him and Sakusa arrived at the kitchen?” Ginjima asked when he suddenly remembered the two entering with and Osamu asking his blonde twin a question to which Atsumu's answer made Kita and Osamu red and surprised.

They were still at the living room, they already wash themselves and changed into their sleeping clothes. The lights were dim as they continues playing card games.

Atsumu was still there with them but he was sleeping on Sakusa's lap like a baby. 

Atsumu's really a baby, Sakusa thought to himself as he watched the blonde boy that is sleeping on his lap.

“Oh, uhm.. ” Osamu trailed off. “Tsumu said that he slept well and that Sakusa was a great pillow. Atsumu also said that Sakusa smells nice and he'd like to know what brand of perfume he's using..” Osamu said with uncertainty laced in his voice. Did he really had to tell that to his friends? Because it seems like Atsumu has taken a liking to his friends and that's rare since he doesn't open up quickly.

All eyes were now on Sakusa who was still busy playing softly with Atsumu's hair. When he felt the burning gazes on him, that's where he just raised his head and saw that all of his friends— except Osamu who's eyes were on the floor— were staring at him with a teasing smile.

Sakusa raised an eyebrow. “What?”

Komori could only snickered as he shook his head at his own cousin who seems like he haven't heard what Osamu said.

The person on his lap suddenly bolted up with bullet of sweats trickling down from his forehead. All of them were surprised because of what Atsumu did but Osamu was worried.

Osamu crawled towards Atsumu's place and held his hand which were cold as ice. Atsumu gazed at his brother with a troubled look. The nightmares.. they keep haunting me.

“Nightmares again?” Osamu asked in a low voice as he rubbed his thumb on his brother's hand.

Atsumu nodded, tears were already clouding on his eyes. The loud gunshots,  pool of blood scattered on the floor, mirror shards and a dead body.. Atsumu doesn't want to see those again but it keeps chasing him if he let his mind wander off a bit.

Osamu sighed worriedly at the sight of his brother. “Come on.. let's tuck you to bed.” Osamu stood up and was about to help his brother stand up too when Atsumu shook his head, grabbing Sakusa's shirt softly.

“..What?” Osamu asked confusingly as he stared at his brother. But then he remembered what his brother told him this evening; “Your friend was a great pillow and he also smells nice.”

Osamu looked at Sakusa in the eyes who looks also confused by the situation and not to mention worried because of Atsumu.

“Atsumu wants to sleep next to you.” Osamu said those words without even batting an eyelash and he was so straightforward that it made Sakusa's ears heat up because of what Osamu said.

“What?!” Ginjima, Komori and Alagi couldn't hold themselves back that's why they shouted, completely shocked by what Osamu said.

Atsumu covered both of his ears. The loud sound the came from the three hurted his ears and all he can hear right now was this constant ringing that he doesn't like very much.

Sakusa saw the pain in Atsumu's face that's why he softly grabbed the boy's shoulder, burying Atsumu's face in his chest. He soothingly rubbed the boy's back and he felt the tensed muscles relaxed which made him sigh in relief. Atsumu slowly let his hands leave both of his ears and held both sides of the hem of Sakusa's shirt with his hand.