medicine ii

↬ yes, i wrote this after i had a mental breakdown so i apologize if it's a bit shitty and short, also can someone pls give me a hug because i've been deprived of human touch ever since i discovered i don't like real people ( ಥ ʖ̯ ಥ)

Loud thuds from balls dropping on the floor and loud squeaks from their shoes can be heard everywhere on the gym. It was finally morning and Atsumu was on point today knowing that he got to sleep next to his boyfriend though he had to leave early to avoid further confrontations from the Itachiyama team. He left Sakusa without saying a word because he doesn't like to wake his boyfriend who is sleeping peacefully next to him.

When he arrive at his team's quarter, they were still sleeping so he tiptoed his way in to get new clothes and his own hygiene kit. After Atsumu took a bath, he was cornered by his brother and his friends who were genuinely worried where Atsumu did spend the night. He answered them truthfully and said that he spend the night with a friend from another school. He did not included the fact that it was his boyfriend whom he spend the night with and he isn't even feeling guilty it.

It was finally Inarizaki versus Itachiyama and Atsumu can't help but chuckled inwards at how his Omi looked. Sakusa had a scowl on his face that he had ever since he woke up this morning and his teammates are even more scared to approach him and meet his eyes because if looks could kill, they'd be dead in a ditch and they don't want that.

Atsumu and Sakusa were on the front line and even a fool could notice the sexual tension that surrounds them both. Atsumu keep sending playful grins to his boyfriend which were only replied by Sakusa with him looking so done and mad.

The game finally started with Itachiyama serving first. Inarizaki's libero who was at the rear quickly received it and send it to the setter's location. Atsumu made contact with the ball and saw that the people who are going to block the spike was running quickly to the middle. He could only smirk before sending the ball towards Aran who was at the left. Aran quickly slammed the ball down and never did gave the blockers enough time to block him.

Sakusa landed on both of his feet and send his Atsumu a sharp glare. Atsumu felt someone staring at him so he followed the direction where it came from and saw that it was from his boyfriend. He grinned before sending his  Omi a wink before walking towards the back since he's the one who's about to serve.

Sakusa felt his ears turned red and hot because of the wink his boyfriend sent to him but he brushed it off and only scowled as he changed his position.

Inarizaki won the first set with Itachiyama behind them with 24 points. Atsumu and Osamu were walking towards the other side of the court when Atsumu bumped into someone. He gkanced upward and saw that it was his Omi who still has a frown on his face. Atsumu smiled at him to which his Omi replied with a glare before walking passed him.

“Oh, he did just not glared at Tsumu!” Suna commented as they sat at the bench to take a few minutes of rest.

“He did.” Atsumu said with a small smile on his face.

Akagi, Osamu, Suna, Gin can be heared gasping loudly.

“Why do you look so happy about it?” Osamu rolled his eyes at his brother because he really didn't know how his brother's brain function. That man clearly didn't liked Atsumu so why is he smiling? Osamu thought. Sometimes his brother is just so weird.