bukang liwayway

↬ in this one-shot, both of them still plays volleyball but they are first years in highschool. and it isn't stated down below but in kiyoomi's dreams he isn't wearing a mask but i ain't going to correct that because i am lazy. also this is inspired by the song above ^^ and i do hope u're all doing well right now! ♡

• bukang liwayway
         - the time when it begins to grow light after the night.

Sakusa didn't signed up for this. He never really did. He watched in pure annoyance as the blonde boy named Atsumu enjoyed himself on the ball pit, and he was 16 years old. Sakusa had enough of his antics so he let out a sigh and stood up to where Atsumu is right now and pulled him by the hoodie that he's wearing.

“Ah—! Omi-kun!” What Sakusa pulled off took Atsumu by surprised but then later on smirked before pulling Kiyoomi towards the ball pit.

Atsumu laughed at Kiyoomi because he looks like he's going to faint.

“Omi-kun, have you forgot? You control whatever happens here since this is your dream!” Atsumu giggled and because of what he said Kiyoomi's tensed shoulder return to its normal state.

This was Kiyoomi's dream. And he doesn't understand how this fake blonde wandered to his dream, destroying the peace that he once had.

“Fuck you, Atsumu.” Sakusa hissed at him as he rolled his eyes.

Atsumu could only giggled. “Love yah too, Omi-kun!” He made a kissy face which made Kiyoomi feel disgust even more towards this fake blonde.

“That is disgusting.” Sakusa said before standing up and getting out of the ball pit.

“What is disgusting?” He glanced at Atsumu and saw that he has an onigiri on his hand. Atsumu's body was leaning on four corners of the pit, like it was as if he was really in a swimming pool.

“Feelings.” Sakusa said without any emotions on his voice.

“That's not true!” shouted Atsumu. “Feelings are nice. Even though feelings are sometimes distasteful..” He trailed off. “But at least it helps you recognize that you're not numb!” He added with a shrug.

Sakusa watched Atsumu as he spoke with raw emotions on his voice and that made Sakusa felt something weird on his stomach. Atsumu was handsome, he has this brown eyes that shone bright whenever the sunlight made contact with it and at night it reflects the scintillating stars which Kiyoomi totally loves but wouldn't admit.

Just a mere sight Atsumu and his voice can make him feel things that he is unable to describe and he hates it very much. He hates things that are unknown to him.

“Disgusting.”

Atsumu gasped exaggeratedly, slamming his hands on the balls that are surrounding him at the same time. “Omi! Quit lyin'to yer self! I know ya love me just as much as I do to ya.” Atsumu playfully winked at him which made Sakusa felt something rumbling deep inside his stomach.

“Yeah, yeah.. whatever.” Sakusa muttered under his breath as he stared at the fake blonde who's happily eating his fatty tuna and not even bothering to correct Atsumu because what's there to correct anyway?