demons ii

three weeks later...

Akagi sends the ball a bit short to Atsumu's position but since Atsumu has surpassed his body's limit, he moved with a blink of an eye to where the ball was going to fall. He bends his back slightly, his arms extended as he sent the ball flying up in the air perfectly to where his twin was at.

Osamu hit the ball powerfully thus making their teammates who were on the other side of the court unable to receive it. Atsumu landed on his feet with a wide grin on his lips while Osamu landed on his ass because he was so tired, they've played four sets that's why. Osamu was switched out a couple of times in their game but he was still tired while his twin, Atsumu didn't even had someone to substitute him all throughout the game. Just how much stamina does this man have exactly?

“You okay there?” Atsumu extended his hand to his brother who was still sitting on the floor, panting really hard.

Osamu met his brother's gaze and when he look at those honey brows eyes, he cannot fathom how much of an odd ball Atsumu is. Their first was already weird as fuck but he just shrugged it off thinking that his brother might have some lose screws in his head.

Osamu reached for his brother's hand and Atsumu pulled him up for him to stand up.

“H-how come you... still h-haven't ran out of stamina?” Osamu says in between pants.

Atsumu blinked at him as he tilted his head to the side. Osamu mimics his movement and they are now both staring at each other with confuse looks.

Akagi who was watching the twins looked at them terrifyingly. Wow, twin telepathy really is a thing.

“Grandpa trained me to death at the mountains. I have basically surpassed my body's limit.” Atsumu says as his eyes were still blinking at Osamu's face.

“Ha?” Osamu has already stopped mimicking his twin's movements and was now scowling at the blonde. Sometimes he just doesn't understand his twin and that annoys him.

“Yeah!” Atsumu was now bouncing on his place. “I practiced the breath of thunder that's why I have great stamina on my legs!” He says with a proud, wide smile.

Osamu could only rubbed the bridge of his nose because he just doesn't understand his twin and what's going on. They still haven't finished the fifth set that's why they positioned themselves for the next rally.

Atsumu was already at the back, he was the one who's going to serve and Osamu can't help but cover the back of his head because he knows exactly how powerful his brother's serves are, not to mention he knows two serves.

Atsumu's improvement in volleyball was surprisingly fast, it was almost as if he was a volleyball prodigy and most of them, even their coaches find it absolutely amazing and terrifying at the same time. He improved so fast that he was even able to master two kinds of powerful serves in just two weeks. They were also astonished to see that Atsumu is fit for the role of being the team's official setter because of how accurate he tosses the ball in the air to give the spiker more choices once they're up in the air and how he always sent it flying up in the air perfectly. He only got into volleyball three weeks ago and his drastic improvement left them all at awe.

Atsumu spun the ball in between his hand before tossing it in the air. His eyes never left the ball who was still at mid-air as he ran to gain velocity. His hand met the ball and he powerfully send it to the back, it barely made it but still, it made it.