tinatangi iii

The students inside the classroom glanced to where the door was wheb they heard it slide to the side. They saw their teacher came in and behind him was a familiar mop of gray hair and a blonde hair that they've never seen before. What's more surprising for them is that they have the same face. So the rumors were true, all of the students thought. There was a rumor that spread a while ago saying that the volleyball club's Miya Osamu has a twin but they thought it was just bogus so they paid no attention to it but now that the evidence was right in front of them, all of they could think about is ‘Miya-kun really does have a twin’.

“We have a new student joining our class for today and I want you all to treat him nicely.” The teacher said as he glanced at Atsumu's direction before Osamu's.

Osamu cleared his own throat in attempt to get his classmate's attention and he succeeded. “Uh— so, this is my twin Miya Atsumu and he just arrived from Aomori. Please do treat him well.” He said bowing a little bit and when he noticed that his twin didn't bowed like what he did, he placed his hand at Atsumu's back and forced him to bend his body a little bit making Atsumu scowl at him.

A student raised his hand and stood up. “Why did Miya-kun had to do his brother's introduction?” The student asked as she was confused with the reason why. And she also knows that her classmate's are also confused with the reason why Osamu was the one to introduce his twin.

Osamu stood up properly and so did Atsumu. Both of the twins blinked at them. “My brother's mute.” Osamu said as he pointed his finger at Atsumu. The blonde quickly slap his twin's finger away because pointing a finger just doesn't seem right to him.

Whispers started to erupt because of what Osamu just revealed to his classmates but he paid no attention to it and just glared at his brother who slapped his finger.

“Why'd you slap my finger though.” It wasn't a question, it was a demand. Osamu demanded Atsumu to tell him the reason why he slapped his twin's finger.

“I's because yer annoying.”

“Oh, so now I'm the annoying one?” His voice was a bit loud that's why he quickly got his classmate's attention.

“Yes.”

Osamu was about to speak again when his teacher cut him off because he noticed that the twins are about to fight.

“Atsumu-kun, why don't you sit near Suna?” Their teacher pointed the direction where Suna was seated at, it was at the second to the last row and was near to the windows, there was an empty seat next to Suna's to which Atsumu assumes is his seat.

Suna grinned at Atsumu as soon as their eyes met. He waved his hand at the blonde. “Atsumu, c'mere!”

Atsumu smiled at Suna adorably as he waved his hand back. All of their classmate's were surprised again to know that Suna knew Osamu's twin but then again him and Osamu are friends.

“Please take your seats and we'll begin class.”

Atsumu started walking towards the direction where Suna is and he could swear that whenever he walked through the aisle, his classmate's would stare at him which made shivers run through his spine.

He let out a sigh of relief as soon as he finally reached his seat. Suna chuckled when he saw the relief in Atsumu's face.