tT # 1

(Y/N'S P.O.V)

Here I am driving toward the new school I will transfer to teach. Currently, inside the school's parking to park my car. I'm still 50 minutes before my first class and I did it because I still need to get in my new table inside the faculty's room and fixed my things.

I found a vacant spot and make sure to park it properly inside the lines before hopping off and went to the back part to get the box that full of my stuffs.

I tied my hair first into a messy bun and rolled the sleeves of my sweater into the level of my elbows before carrying the brown box in my arms.

I placed the box on top of the compartment after closing it with my elbow. I fished the car remote out of my pocket and pressed the lock button.

I went to the nearest door on my reach and pulled the car handle to test if it's still open. It didn't budge so I proceeded on getting my stuffs before making my way to the school's entrance.

I'd notice that there were already some students who were already here, walking through the hallways.

Some are looking at me with their faces are masked in confusion. They maybe wondering who I am because they weren't familiar with me but later they will meet me if I have a class with them.

I have already visited this whole campus, and I already know the full interior part because the headmistress ordered one of the students council to tour all of the new teachers around to be familiarize at the whole school.

I'm glad that I was familiar into these corridors so I will not having a difficulty on searching for the rooms I need to go. I'm a Math major, I seem to have the interest about numbers and I also love computing and puzzles.

Although I know that many disagrees at me because of what they say is MATH is a Mental Abuse To Humans but it is the best.

But not with many students, who completely hate their Math teachers for giving them many shits of papers that's full of numbers and equations.

I know that many will hate my time or the subject I am teaching and many will hate me for giving them hard tasks but what can I do, I'm a teacher and that is my job, to teach you and to share the thing I knew and learned.

I arrived in front of the entry door of the faculty's room do I knocked to give respect who was inside and not to look a completely rude intruder.

I heard the door clicked and the door creaked open. The gap getting bigger every second and there's a head that's peeking.

"Hello, are you a new teacher?" A deep and manly voice pierced on my ears that made me feel a shiver down through my spine so I quickly straighten my posture.

"Hi sir, yes I am a new professor here. The name's Y/n. Y/n Mickelberg" I politely replied and carved a sweet smile when he opened the door more and created a bigger gap.

"Oh sorry if I, maybe scared you but don't worry I am a really a bubbly one out of the strict teachers inside" He said the last statement with a lower voice while mischievously glancing inside the room. I chuckled and set my things down to offer a handshake to him.

"Okay, you got me scared at your voice but I can see that you're truly a happy pill" I admitted which made him smile and accept my handshake.

"Where's my manners, I'm Park Chanyeol and nice to meet you Ms. Mickelberg" He introduced while showing off his full white teeth to me.

"Nice to meet you too, Mr. Park" I break the handshake off and picked up the box again.

"What is the subject you are teaching?" I started a conversation because it seems that he's a friendly one and I also want to befriend him.

"Music, I'm into the music" He answered and stepped aside for me to get inside.

"It means that you can sing or rap. Or maybe you can play instruments, that's interesting" I marched on my assigned table with him beside me.

"Yeah, mainly on rapping. I can vocalize but not that really great, can't reach a super high note. And I can play instruments like guitar" He pocketed his hands while looking at me.

"That's great, I can see that you're in a bass classification because of your very deep voice. I think your popular with girls, what are you doing is charming to them, unlike mine" He chuckled and nodded his head.

"You're right, I do get letters from them and I did get into a relationship with a student" He whispered on my ears which made me shock.

"Really? Until now? How many?" I bombarded him with questions.

"Yes, two maybe but that's the past now, I do have a boyfriend now, in a secret relationship with one of the new teachers here" He winked, my mouth went agape when I heard the word boyfriend.

"Boyfriend? I didn't expect it, I mean look at you" I eyed him up and down that only made him burst more into laughter.

"I know" We reached my table so I immediately put it down because it is really heavy and my limbs are hurt now. I stretched my arms and shook my hands.

"By the way, how about you? What's the subject you are teaching?" He questioned as I opened the box to start arranging.

"Mathematics" I replied shortly.

"Oh my, I didn't expect that, huh? You know I do have hatred towards my teacher in that subject. It made me mind rumble and I'm just really interested into music so I don't think I need to know how to get the value of x" I giggled and placed the math books out of the box into the one side.

"I see, there's really a lot who don't like Math" He nodded his head in agreement and patted my back.

"I still have things to do because it's first day of school so maybe see you later" I bid goodbye to him too before he completely walked away from my desk as I just continued on fixing my things in this table properly.

Once you looked at him, you can sense that he was not into boys or males because he have a built body. He's tall and how he move is manly. His voice is very deep too, who would expect that he is part of the rainbow organization.

I would say that he's good looking, he has the looks. You may think that I'm admiring him but hey I don't have a crush on him. No way.

He have many admirers based on what he said and mostly it was girls, I know that they will be disappointed if they discovered that their tall and handsome professor who have an angelic voice is currently in a relationship. And the bigger deal is it is a boyfriend.