tT # 15

(NAYEON'S P.O.V)

 A month has passed, my math professor would still give me a food and my jelly every lunch which is exchanged of me being behave. I, of course, keeping the deal was behaving well lately so my fellow members got confused and suspicious on my sudden change of behavior. 

Most of the students even Blackpink was getting confused on why I am trying my best to not involve myself at any troubles. But I'm always hot headed when it comes to the math professor and she's just okay with it.

"Hey Nayeon!" I raised my head up to look at the latter. 

"Yes?" I arched a brow up while looking confused at him, waiting for his response.

"I want to have lunch with you and your members today but it seems that I have things to do for now so I can't. But, if I'll ask you, maybe tomorrow, can I join you and your friends with lunch?" He asked, feeling a little shy as he was fiddling on her fingers. I chuckled mentally while looking at him getting shy all of the sudden.

"Sure, it is better to have another company on our table" I answered, forming a small smile for him. He curved his lips upwards as his eyes sparkled when he heard my response.

"That's good to hear, see you when I see you. Bye" He said happily and brushed his bangs back. He bid me goodbye, waving his hands. I watched him until he disappeared on my sight.

I averted my gaze at the front and what I saw is Mickelberg with a smirk, staring back at me. Just like what I expected. I folded my arms against my chest and glared at her.

"Getting closer and closer, are we?" She laughed while I'm just looking at her boringly. "Sana ol"

"Why don't you just tape your mouth so it'll stop moving? I'll be grateful at you for the first time" I said while giving her deadly stares. 

"Give me some tape first. I don't have a one on my bag" She said and brought her hand out, gesturing to give me some.

I groaned and face palmed "I don't have too but you can be quiet without it, right?"

"Uhuh no! That will not happen! By the way, what did Mr. Jeon say to you?" She stated with a smirk and she kept wiggling her eyebrows up and down.

Ah so annoying! She's really an idiot!

"Stop doing that, you looked like a pervert!" I exclaimed which she obliged and just replaced it with her infamous smile.

"I'm really a pervert but okay! Can you already tell me what the boy have said to you?" She asked, walking to my direction. 

Does she really just admit that she's a pervert?

"He wants to join us on our usual table for lunch, with my members" I replied as I watched her turn the chair in front of before sitting which she always do.

"A good news for me so I'll just double the serving of your lunch. The two of you can share, it will look sweet" She said while staring at me "And...I know that you really love the food I cooked but please share it with him, you might get yourself bigger than you imagined, okay?"

"You are so conceited about your cooking skills, don't you know that it taste like shit? He might threw up after taking a spoon of it" I said so she'll not boost her confidence up.

"Oh please...you were always eating lunch with me who's cooking and you didn't complain about it even once" She stated with a smile to anger me more.

Fuck it! It's true, I didn't insult or complain about her food before, just today. 

"Ha?" I said in a sarcastic tone while cocking an eyebrow up.

"Ha...ha love you" She laughed afterwards while I snickered at her words but I can feel my heart stopped for a moment.

This is really weird.

Things getting weird at me whenever I'm around this idiot.

Maybe I'm getting infected at her weirdness.

"It's not funny. Stop laughing like crazy" I uttered, picking my notebook up before smacking it in her head. She whined and rubbed the top of her head. I snatched the bag away from her hands and opened it to get the lunch box.

"That's a spaghetti" She said when I started opening the lid of the box. I checked it and it is indeed a spaghetti with meatballs. "Tomorrow, what do you want me to make for you? A favorite food?"

"Are you sure that you are willing to make it for me?" I asked and tore my gaze away from the food to her. 

"Of course, that's no biggie" She carved a smile while nodding her head. I stared at her in disbelief. Wow.

"Salmon sushi" I replied shortly, making her nod her head.

"Expect it tomorrow. I'm not sure if I'll do it correctly because I don't know how to make a one but don't worry I'll do my best. I know that I'm already the best but I still need to study how to make it. A one review is good enough for me, I can learn so fast" She ranted as I watched her in disapproval and my mouth are munching the food.

"You're so proud and confident of yourself. That's not good" I said with furrowed eyebrows. 

I know that I am a one too but everything I am saying is the truth.

"Says who? Calling herself pretty while looking on the mirror at the comfort room, again and again" She said sarcastically with a playful grin on her lips. 

"How did you know that?!" I exclaimed, pointing the fork on her face so she immediately backed away.

"I don't know why but every time I'm in front of the bathroom door, I'm hearing those things and when I peaked, I saw you praising yourself while posing" She laughingly said as my face was heating up because of embarrassment. "Didn't know that you will see the troublesome Im are posing like a model in front of CR's mirror"

She burst out in laughter while holding her stomach as the fork on my hand fell down and the embarrassment filled up me. "Y-yah! It's not funny! D-don't say it to anyone, if not I'll beat you! Y-y-yah!"

"You're so cute" She pinched my cheeks and I immediately slapped it away from my face.   

"I'm not! Get out, you damn professor!"