tT # 3

(NAYEON'S P.O.V)

"Hey, Nayeon! You're a little late" Sana waved at me as the two of us approached them. 

"Yeah, I ate breakfast with the two" She welcomed me with a warm hug. We had an agreement to meet here at the entrance 20 minutes before our first class.

"Okay, it's the first day of school. What do you want to do?" Jeongyeon chimed in and put her arms on Sana's shoulder.

"Nothing, just the usual. Are the five girls still here?" She nodded and pointed into a specific place where you can see the girls I asked.

"You will continue making them buy for your lunch?" She asked and I just smirked at her.

"You're so childish, you have so much money and yet you'll continue that" She chided and shook her head.

"You know that I love causing troubles" I said and crossed my arms. She sighed and Sana laughed at us. "And the Blackpink?" I questioned and sat on one of the stair steps in the side.

"Oh, our rivals? I saw them bullying someone earlier, I don't know what they are doing right now and I don't care" Sana answered and smiled cutely. 

"Hey! What are you three doing there?! Join us here, you will be left on our talks" Tzuyu shouted and motioned us to join them.

"Should we start going on our classes and just chatter on the way?" Dubu asked and all nodded their heads in approval.

"Then let's go!" Chaeyoung screamed and gripped Mina's and Momo's hands before sprinting off with us on behind.

"What's the thing you all talking about, huh? Jihyo told me that it was about the new teachers" I asked which caught their attention.

"Hmm, yeah. You know they're a bunch of young and new teachers. Some have the looks" Sana wiggled her eyebrows while grinning.

"And I did saw one, she came here the same time with me" Jihyo blurted out and perked up our interests.

"Really? How does she look like?" The quiet girl asked with her low voice which is her usual voice. 

You will think that she's whispering but the reality is that's how loud she would usually talk. I think I need to always bring a mic for her. She's the opposite of Jihyo who has a mic inside her throat. Gosh, she needs to lower her voice a little.

"She looked like a foreigner because of her blue eyes but I think some of her facial features have Asian vibes" She answered with the end of her brows are lowering down, causing them to meet.

"Oh.. maybe a mixed race. Half American, half Asian" Momo butted in and shrugged her shoulders.

"She's tall and has hazel brown colored hair. She also has a fine jawline and broad shoulders" Jihyo continued while grinning. "There's also a new professor, a man. He has his hair colored in silver"

"That's crazy, I can't imagine a teacher would have that" Jeongyeon reacted with her eyes wide open. The teller chuckled and nodded her head.

"I mean that's cool but don't you think that's off the rules" The pale girl expressed with her mouth went agape.

"Heh. I don't care about rules. C'mon, let's go to our classes now" I said and clutched my backpack's straps.

"Don't care about the rules but she's being punctual on not being late on her class because it was said on the RULES" The tallest latter in our group emphasized the last word followed by snickering.

"Shut up there Yoda! You want a fist" I threatened her with my voice dripping in venom and raised a fist.

"Try it" She raised a brow and her eyes challenging me. I scoffed before lowering my hand that is balled up in a fist.

"Let's just go, okay?" I said calmly and giving a side glare on the youngest who just smirked at me.

"Okay, grandma!" Jeongyeon ran off before I can lay my big hands on her.

"Fuck you, Yoo!" I yelled and she turned around, running backward before giving me the finger. I whined and rubbed my cheeks in frustration while watching the ostrich's figure fading away.

"What subject you all have?" Mina spoke that stopped me from staring at nowhere. I turned in their direction.

"Literature" Dahyun responded.

"Same with us" The rest of the maknae line chimed in and lifted their hands.

"Me and Jihyo at Music" Mina said making Jihyo bop her head down and up.

"Science" Momo said while fixing her bangs.

"I'm with you!" Sana exclaimed and clung to the right arm of her fellow Japanese.

"How about you?" Jihyo asked and crossed her arms, waiting patiently for my answer.

I paused and tried to remember what is the first subject that was printed on my schedule. I held my chin between my thumb and fingers while my forehead is forming wrinkles because I'm scrunching it.

I stared at them for seconds and once I remembered mine, I frowned before answering.

"Mathematics"

Who even wants their first subject to be Math?