tT # 20

(NAYEON'S P.O.V)

Jungkook asked me to go in an ice cream parlor to add the process we have on the project. We're almost half of it. Two months has passed and yet, we still don't make on the half of it but it's just often we meet to make this. We always just see each other in school and the thing is he always give me something now.

I went outside of the house and decided to get one of the cars here, I'm too lazy today to walk. I drove into the location and pulled up at the side before hopping out, not forgetting to get the things I brought. I made sure that the doors are locked before marching inside. I saw him sitting with a phone in his hands.

I walked in the table, placing the paper bag that was full of materials and the started project in the table which made him to look up. He flashed me his bunny smile, setting his phone down at the table.

"Glad that you can come. Take a sit" He said, pointing the chair across from him. I nodded my head before sitting down while he brings the materials out of the bag.

"No problem with it, let's start now" I suggested and brought my hand out to help him in arranging the things on the top of the table. We are already finished with the content and the foundation of the board so we'll just need to put them in order. Well, this project of ours will be also graded based on creativity and then we necessitate to make design by showing our ability in being creative. 

The work continues as comfortable silence surrounds the two of us. We'll speak if we had concern or suggestion in what to do or if we ever had things need in help. Hour has passed with us focusing on the project, a slight tiredness came into my senses. I arched my back that got stiff from sitting here in a long time.

I took a glance at my front to see Jungkook, giving touches on the top surface. I grinned when I noticed the process we made. It's finished, finally.

"I guess this already a success. We're finished" The boy in front of me commented as he patted the scrap book that we had made. I nodded in approval as I lift both of my hands to give him thumb ups. 

"Well... since we're done with this, I bet we can have fun" He trailed off. The two of us began compiling the materials and bring it back to the bag. "Do you have any plans for today after this?"

"No. I don't" I answered, dusting off my hands as my head went into to motion by shaking it side by side. 

"Okay, then do you want to have fun tonight? with me?" He asked. I put my focus on him, looking straightly into his eyes. A feeling of excitement on his eyes were evident and he was likely anticipating for me to agree on his invitation by the look on his face.

"Why not? Since I don't have things to do for this night, I could spend it with you instead" I replied with a smile hovering on my lips. It made his lips to stretch wider and for its ends to lift. 

-

Days have passed since the day I had with Jungkook. I could tell that I really felt fun those times, especially he was by my side. It's just simple, we went into an amusement park and tried almost of the rides. 

He never failed to amuse me as he tried all his best in every game booth that we visited. As expected, he won on some point and gave me whatever his prize was. It was a stuff toy that he offered to me, a bunny one. He even looked cute when he passed it to me, he copied the face of the bunny which brought me into phase of laughing.

I was busy thinking of those moments that I didn't noticed that someone was calling my name for multiple times. 

"Im Nayeon!" The trail of thought broke as soon as I felt a warm thing on my shoulder. My sight went to my shoulder to see a hand and immediately brought my gaze to the owner. The math professor. 

"What?" I nonchalantly asked as I moved my hand to remove her hold on my shoulder. 

"You're spacing out. Any problems?" I shook my head as a denial. 

"I'm greatly fine" 

"I guess, you're smiling while zoning out so that means you're thinking something that can make you happy or a someone" She mentioned, partly teasing me because as much as I know, she knows where my interest is.  

"None of you business, professor. Proceed on telling me what you need or continue the discussion..." As my eyes went around the room, I saw an empty seats. No any students can be seen already.

"How can I continue it when it's finished?" She chortled. A feeling of embarrassment washed over me.

I groaned in annoyance. "So how much time has passed as long as the class ended?"

"A count of ten in minutes" I gave her a look of disbelief. What a way to tell a simple "ten minutes". What the hell is she thinking, she's watching me for minutes with me just spacing me out?

"I kept an eye to you, I thought that after a minute or few minutes... you'll be already back to reality but I think you enjoyed whatever you're thinking that seem can't be stopped unless someone interrupted" Mickelberg gave me an explanation "Sorry for interrupting you from fantasizing Jeon Jungkook"

"What the hell are you saying?!" I exclaimed, full annoyance was obvious shown from my face. I can feel my ears heating in embarrassment as my fist crumpled a paper on my table and subconsciously threw it to the professor.

A booming laugh echoes through the empty room "I'm right. But you could do it later in your house, your time here isn't free. You need to attend another classes so take this package of food and start your lunch"

"As much as you enjoy the presence of mine with yours-" I interrupted her from continuing anymore.

"Excuse me, who told you that I am enjoying it, professor?" I sarcastically interrogated with fake politeness in my voice. 

"Me" The only person who I'm left with, doubtlessly answered it "And to continue the sentence you broke in, you also need to spend your time with your friends... they might get suspicious on why are you not accompanying them anymore during lunch time"

"You're right. Okay then, professor. I'll bring this already and go, thank you" I lifted the bag she passed to me and shook it carefully. The woman nodded her head as she stepped back a few to give me a way to out. 

I smiled a little. "I'll go now, thanks again prof"

I hanged the backpack on my shoulders before letting my feet meet the ground and stand. "Ah the duality of Im Nayeon"

She mumbled something that I haven't caught well so I casted her a look with my brows furrowed. 

"What?"

"Nothing. I said, you're so kind today" I stared at her in doubt, yet I decided to just let it go and gave her a not-so-agreeing look. I walked until the frame of the door and glanced at the back.

"Ok, bye miss stupid!" I bid my farewell before sprinting out of the room, running through the hallways that's directed to the cafeteria.