tT # 4

(Y/N'S P.O.V)

I am already inside the classroom of my first class, sitting on a chair in the front, opposite to the direction of the student's. I am waiting for the room to be filled up. I could see that they were all quiet and some are staring at me while some are on their phones.

I mean it is just okay because we still have a few minutes, exactly 3 minutes, before the bell rings and the class will start but when it was already time, they shouldn't and they can't when I'm with them.

I smiled on the students who were watching me which made them look away, getting shy all of the sudden.

I crossed my arms while scanning the whole room, it just looks like a natural classroom with a more modern style because of the color combination and the things they have inside.

I leaned my back against the backrest of the chair and about to close my eyes when someone barged in, slamming the door open and making a big noise that erupted in the whole room.

I got back on my earlier position and darted my eyes on the latter who have her legs lifted up indicating that she just kicked the door, in shock and frustration.

It gathered all of the student's attention inside the room, startling them up and stared at the new comer. She put her feet down back and dusted her clothes off with her hands.

I watched her being carelessly, not caring if someone's looking at her, even there are many pair of eyes are boring into her figure.

She gripped on the straps of her backpack before making her way into the back part and taking a seat where there's a rarely students around, sitting.

She just left the door open and sat down at a vacant seat like she didn't make a commotion here. I stood up from my seat and walked to the door to close it.

"What's her problem? Does she wants to tell us and know that she's practicing on Karate or Taekwondo?" I mumbled under my breathe, going back on my spot but didn't seat. I stared at girl, she's just staring out of the glass windows with her mouth parted. She's pretty but her attitude is the opposite. "Does she want to show of her new learned moves?"

The bell rang, echoing through all of the hallways of the school, making me snap out of my thoughts and stopped staring at the karate girl.

I cleared my throat before pressing both of my palms against the desk, bending down a little.

"Good morning class, I'm your new mathematics professor. Don't be scared at me, I'm not that strict" I started off with a smile, gathering all of their attentions that's on random places.

"I'm Y/n Mickelberg and you can call me Miss Mickelberg" I introduced with a little energy.

"Ma'am, are you a foreigner?" Some student asked me which caught my attention. Isn't it obvious, I have a blue eyes. Probably that I can also be in a contact lens right now but my surname says it all.

"Of course! A half American and half Korean" I answered which got an 'ohh' from different students.

"So, I know that all of you don't want to introduce anymore.... so I'll start the discussions right now" I grinned and putted my hands inside the pocket of my jeans. There a few of students that groaned, not clearly liking the idea. I laughed and shook my head.

"Let's start with the undefined terms in Geometry. An easy one because it's the first day and don't wanna to give off some complicated things for today" I suggested and grinned.

"Does someone knew on what's the three undefined terms in Geometry? I know that you already know this, when it's your high school days, your professor should have taught you this. Maybe even an elementary kids can answer my question" I said and a boy raised his hands up.