tT # 19

(Y/N'S P.O.V)

"Hey bro!"

I greeted Chanyeol when I arrived on his table as I want to check him. He looked up and I noticed that he looks sleepy.

"I'm tired...can you help me?" He asked with a little pout and pointed the papers on his table using his eyes.

"No. I don't want to" I answered which brought a frown appear on his face "Why don't you get some help from Mr. Byun?"

"No way, Y/n" He exclaimed as his eyes widen a little. I furrowed my brows in confusion and folded my arms against chest.

"Why though?" I asked while giving him a sharp gaze. He scratched his nape before giving me an answer.

"Because I might just end up flirting with him and not here at school, don't wanna be caught" He replied as a he grinned diffident at me. I clicked my tongue while looking at him with disappointed look.

"Really? Yeol?" I questioned in disbelief and he just shrugged his shoulders as a reply.

"You know that I have a class 15 minutes from now on and maybe you too. It's so early in the morning, the classes haven't started yet and it looks like you have been teaching students for 5 hours for now" I uttered to remind him. I checked my wrist watch and I still have 12 minutes only remaining before my class.

"Yeol, it's almost eleven am and even you didn't get to sleep that early last night, you will still have an additional time to sleep because even you woke up at nine am, you'll still arrive here in time" I stated and placed my hands on his shoulders to give him a little massage.

"What did you even do last night for you to be this tired?" I added as he let out a sigh in satisfaction as my hands started to massage him.

"Just have a little fun with Baek" I stopped my actions at what he said.

"Don't tell me-" I paused when he slapped my hands to shut me up and prevent me from saying things any further.

"Yeah, whatever you're thinking right now is correct" He muttered tiredly, making me laugh.

"Wow. It looks like it got rough, you looked so tired. Oh my gosh!" I laughingly said as I slapped him in shoulder. I touched his neck and noticed that there some powder so I rubbed it away and it reveals a love mark.

"Yah! What did you do that? I even bothered to cover with a make up and then, you'll just wash it away! Y/n!" He cried out while glancing at his phone that he fished out when he caught me doing something on his neck.

"S-sorry!" I laughed out loud. He was really pale as a ghost as his eyes were focused on the camera.

"I'll go now. Don't wanna be late!" I continued and patted him at the back.

"Yah! I'm still not finished to you, Mickelberg!" I ran away from him as I want that giant to hurt me. He has a big man and just a big smack from will hurt so much.

"Fun. fun. fun" I chanted under my breath and tried to suppress my laughter as I felt that I'm tittering again when I remembered it.

I took a deep breath in and exhaled out to stop my laughter before knocking on the door and opening it.

"Good morning!" I greeted while marching on the table. "Let's get on our discussions already"

-

While erasing the writings I made earlier in the whiteboard, I heard a loud thud on the back. I twirled around to check it and saw that Nayeon slipped that wanna makes me laugh so hard but I suppressed it when I saw a boy at the back walking behind Nayeon.

He's my handsome student, Cha Eunwoo.

I expected him to help her but I'm wrong, he just hopped over Nayeon and his focus was on his phone. I want to laugh my ass off already. Eunwoo, you're one of a kind. I stan. How could you ignore the Cinderella down at the floor? 

Maybe he's busy on chatting someone, friends? or girlfriend? 

I don't know and I don't care because I'm more concerned on Nayeon's face. That's fucking hilarious! I saw her mouth mumbles the 'bitch' word because getting herself up rapidly. She dusted her hands and clothes off and here I am, frozen on my spot when I saw her brown orbs connected on mine.

I felt that my face is so red now because I'm trying not to crack up in front of her so she would not do anything bad to me. I know that she was so irritated now because the boy just pass over him and the thing that she just slipped.

"Miss Mickelberg" She said in a stern voice which made me gulp.

I swear to God, I want to punch myself for being a coward to my student.

"Y-yes, Miss Im?" I stammered out and forced a smile so it'll not show that I'm nervous by her presence now.

She strongly lift up a paper and her eyes are looking at me like I'm prey. "This is yours, right?"

"You?" I pointed at her so she immediately removed her shoes and threatened me that she'll throw it once I didn't answer her seriously.

Maybe if you're courting me right now, I'll say a yes right away. Jusk kidding.

"This paper" She shook the paper in her hands, violently. "Professor..." She said with a tone of sarcasm in her voice.

"Ah that paper, oh yes, yes! It's mine! Why? Do you want it? You can get it, it's an answer sheet for my te-" I paused from talking when she crumpled the paper on her hand and threw to my head.

"I slipped because of that paper, prof! I want to strangle you in our flag pole now, argh!" She sulked as she stomped her feet down. My lips broke into a smile while looking at her being childish.

"Another side of Im Nayeon, being childish, unlocked" I stated which made her stop from sulking and look at me with dead eyes. "I mean baby, uh no. Cutie, no aga-"

"Uh! Just. shut. up" She calmly stated, emphasizing each word that fell from her mouth. I pressed my lips together in a thin line which made her let out a sigh in content. She marched in my direction and placed a cloth on the table.

"What's that?" I asked as my hand made its way to it. I slowly unfold it when she spoke up.

"Your jacket and it's already clean" She told me and pulled a chair, placing it to the front of the table and sitting afterwards.

"Thank you but it's okay if you didn't give it back to me and keep it" I said, setting it back on the table.

"And what is the reason for me to keep it? I will just throw it anyways" I pouted and folded my arms against my chest. Wow, why did I even forget? She's rich.

"Okay, okay. I get it, you fine rich woman" I sat down too, crossing my legs. She let out a short chuckle and smiled cheekily. "You're getting cuter and cuter as the time passes by"

"Do you have any problem with it?" She asked sassily and slammed her left hand on the table.

"Yes, I do..." I answered with full honesty which perked her confusion up and stared at me with her eyebrows knitted together.

"Then what is it? so we could settle it" She questioned as her eyes are looking at me, sharply.

"You're making my heart flutter" I replied and leaned in to cup her face on my hands. She stiffen on my touch and her ears flushed in red. She's mad, men... 

"S-shut it! You're such a flirt!" She exclaimed, pulling her face away from my hands.

"I know..." I grinned. She scoffed and rolled her eyes.