tT # 9

(Y/N'S P.O.V)

I just finished showering, I decided to get up earlier than the usual time. I still need to prepare the food I will give to that bunny girl for lunch, that's our agreement. I have already bought packs of jellies, just to give to her, last night.

"I guess I need to get used to wake up this early" I sighed and opened my refrigerator to get the ingredients.

I didn't expect that she will agree to me, that fast. I thought we will have a much longer commotion inside the classroom but I really that she wants the talk to be finished already so she didn't refuse it. I wish that she would keep that promise. I don't know why I want to help that little girl but there's something in her that attracts me. 

It's really not my business but she's my student so I guess I have a responsibility or obligation to teach them the right and to make them a better person. I need to change that bratty attitude of hers. She's lucky, I have a big and long patience and temper, if not I don't know what's the thing I already have done to her for not giving me respect.

Who have the courage to curse and insult their teachers?

Yeah, me. I don't have. I'm really amazed at her, where can you get that confidence?

"Why does I kept thinking about her?" I punched my head, repeatedly before laughing.

"I'm getting crazy, oh my gosh" I shook my head and picked up the spatula to stir the rice on the pan.

I still haven't know her crush, how can I help her with it? I doubt that thing is her true reason on why she kept bullying and getting herself in trouble, that's a very minor reason. And you don't want to get bad impression to your crush, right? Then why is she doing that?

I placed the food I cooked inside a lunch box, I didn't place the cover first because it needs to cool down a little if not, then it can get spoiled and I don't want that to happen.

I wash my hands to get rid of the grease and sauce out of my hand. My phone rang, that was placed on the table so I quickly wiped my hand with a cloth before reaching out for it.

"Hello?"

"Hey! I just want to say that we, me and your mom, are going on a vacation at America"

"Oh, dad. Okay, that's noted. Is Brent at home?"

"He's in his dormitory, he said that he will stay there until we came back"

"How long is the vacation you two will have?"

"Maybe it'll take four months so the maids and the butlers are the only ones who will be remaining in the house when we were gone"

"So, you'll stay at grandma's house? Or just getting a hotel room?"

"We will visit mom but I think that we will not stay on there. Cause I still also have some errands to run here, just not a vacation"

"Okay, good luck to yours and mom's vacation. Enjoy!"

"Bye, daughter! Be safe always and please check up on your brother. We will also try if we do have a time to spare with"

"Don't worry, I will. Bye dad!"

The call ended so I put the phone on my pocket. I closed the lunchbox with the soft candies and placed it inside a bag. I fixed my clothes while looking in front of a full-length body mirror.

"You have another day to live, so make it to the fullest. Y/n, hwaiting!" I smiled before I grabbed my bag and went out of my condominium. 

-