tT # 12

(NAYEON'S P.O.V)

"Good morning!" The math professor said when she walked inside the classroom. All of the bickering and chattering around the room died down once she arrived here.

I don't know with them but it looks like they are scared at her. But the truth is she's just childish as everyone in the room. Some are admiring her, fangirling or fanboying over her but there's nothing in her that needs to be admired to.

She's just an annoying teacher.

I leaned my chin on my palm, bending my body down as my elbow was resting at the table. I'm just staring at the whiteboard boringly as I have no interests at the thing she's discussing. I don't need it too.

I'm smart. Duh.

I have the beauty and the brain.

And you could fight me if you're not agreeing on me.

Blah, blah, blah. She's talking too much, is there any chance on how can you shut her mouth close?

I just want to go home and lay down on my bed but the thing is I have a big barbie on our house. She's more annoying than to this teacher so I prefer to be here than to stay at the house where that make-up bitch is, always.

I have been listening to her senseless discussion for a couple of minutes and I'm really getting sleepy that I want to close my eyes and sleep here but I can't, I agreed to her that I will behave. She will think that I'm not good at keeping an agreement if I didn't do what she wants.

My hands are tired now because she's writing too much on the board. Shit!

"Before I end this class, I wanna say that you will be having a projects and it is by pairs" Before they can stand up to pick their own partners, she spoke up again.

"And no, you're not the one who will pick the person you want to be, I will! If someone objects, come here in front of me and state your explanation on why is it better to pick partners by your own" She declared, making the whole room silent as no one dared to object her words.

"Good! I really love you guys. So, now I'll be saying all of the pairs I chose" She said, pulling a long paper that is in between of a book.

"First is Kim Jennie and Liza Soberano!"

Soberano?! I don't know someone that have that surname in this room.

"Oh wait, that's wrong! What's gotten into me? I'm so sorry!"

She's just dumb.

"It's Manoban, Lisa Manoban! I'm sorry Lisa!" Mickelberg apologized and even bowed her head.

"That's okay, ma'am!" Lisa yelled back with a smile.

"Next is Lee Taeyong and Kim Yerim.........." That goes on until all of the students inside the room and mine is still not mentioned.

"And lastly is Im Nayeon and.... Jeon Jungkook, that's it! Is there someone I didn't call?" She finished the calling off as she raised a brow.

"No one, miss!" Some answered in unison, making her smile and nod.

"The project I will give you is that you will make some scrapbook about the mathematician I'll assign to you and your pair! It should have the information of the person and the contribution of the said mathematician"

"Because I'm a nice teacher, I'll give you three months to finish it even you can finish it within a month. After those three months, you need to pass it to me. That's the deadline and after it, I'm not taking any works from you"

"It's already a long time so I supposed that you all will be prepared and everyone's would pass their scrapbooks. I expected it to be beautiful and looks creative, I don't want it to look like a shit! I will give a high points for the one who really put effort for it. Do you all understand?"

"Yes, miss!"

"Nice! So you can take a lunch now! Dismiss!" She said as her gaze was now on me.

I arched a brow up to ask what's her problem but she just smiled. What the hell.

I picked the notebook up with the pen and placed it inside of my backpack. I just stayed here at my seat because I knew that I can't go out since this teacher will give me a lunch, my jelly and will talk to me. She won't let me go out.

"Hey! You're not going closer to me?" She asked when all of the students were already out.

"No! You are the one who will go closer to me!" I said and pointed at the seat in front of me. She laughed before nodding her head.

"You're really a bossy one! Demanding her teacher to walk on her place!" She said and grabbed a bag, that's the one where she also placed the lunch yesterday. "I like it! I like you!"

What the heck is she saying?

I felt my face heating up as my heart skipped a beat.

Oh well, that's weird!

"Just give the food to me!" I shouted while sitting at my chair, impatiently. She's moving too slow like a turtle.

"Chillax, geez" She uttered, jogging to my direction. She turned the chair that was in front of me, facing me. She settle the bag down to my table after taking a sit in the chair.

"There's the food, cute little rabbit" She said, folding her arms against her chest.

I know I am cute.

But I'm not little.

"Shut it, I'm not little! And let me eat peacefully!" I exclaimed and quickly opened the bag to get my food as I want to get out of this hell already as soon as possible.

"Well, not promising anything but I just want to say, good luck at that bunny boy! I gave you all a three months for the project so you two will get closer as the time pass by" She said while I am busy shoving food on my mouth.

"You know, you don't need to hurry at eating that. You can just bring it at the canteen to eat, with your friends so it's more enjoyable" She added as her gaze is stuck at me.

"They will give me an unstoppable questions so it's better to stay here with one talkative person than to eight bickering mouths" I said, my words muffled which was caused by the ton of food inside my mouth.

"Just say that you already starting to like my presence" She blurted out, making me stop from eating.

"Wow~ You're shameless, your face is so thick. That's not true, you damn professor. I'll never like your presence around me" I narrowed my eyes at her but she just shrugged her shoulders off.

"Yes, I mean that's true but whatever makes you sleep, I'm okay with it" She smiled and checked her wrist watch.

"Continue eating your lunch, I'll just watch you until you finish" She added and leaned her back more into the seat.

"Isn't that a little creepy thing to do? Why don't you have anything to eat?" I asked, placing the chopsticks down.

"Because I don't want to and I enjoy watching you eating the food I made so finish it all" She said, giving me a close eyed smile.

She's too good to be true.

Why does she kept treating me like a queen?

Why does she kept treating me so good and genuine when I'm being an asshole to her?

Why?

"Okay" I just nodded my head and picked the chopsticks up again to grab some food from the lunchbox.

I don't like it.

I don't like persons who's this good.

Just like my mother.

Many will take advantage of them.