CHAPTER 22

"XIAO ZHAN!! XIAO ZHAN..." Xiao zhan turned back to Yubin's voice. He saw his other co agents running around frantically.
Yubin suddenly came towards him.

"Zhan your phone? Your phone does not work?" He asked while panting. Zhan looked at his phone. It has become inactive.

"Ah I think my battery is dead. Why what happened?" Xiao zhan asked with confuse.

"President Wang, president Wang... poisoned by someone." Yubin said hesitantly. Xiao zhan's eyes widen in shock. He couldn't even think anything. He pushed Yubin side and ran towards his car.

As he sat on his seat he got an other call. It was Yubin. He was about to hang up it, but then he answered.

"What Yubin??" He asked angrily.

"Do you know which hospital he Is in now?" Yubin asked.

"Ah, which one? " Zhan asked suddenly.

"City hospital beijing." As Yubin finished Zhan cut the call and drove to the hospital as soon as he can.
.

.

.

.
"What happened to him? How's he now?" Xiao zhan asked Yibo's secretary. His heart beat so fast. He felt like he want to cry but he didn't.

"His foods were poisoned. Doctor said his state is not serious now. But we still couldn't find the one who did it. " Secretary said with worry.

"But didn't Mr.Xuan ( Chief Cook in Wang mansion) checked his food?" Xiao zhan asked with both curious and anger.

"Mr.Wang hadn't let him check when he trying to check. All guards and servents confirmed it. They said he was in a sad mood. "

"Where is he now?" Zhan asked.

"He is sent to the special ward."Secretary answered. Zhan didn't even nod to him and rushed towards the special ward.

Doctor came out from the ward. Zhan suddenely walk to him.

"How's he now?" Zhan asked with worry.

"You mr.?" Doctor raised his eyebrows with curious.

"Ah I'm Sean Xiao. Mr.Wang's chief guard." Zhan said while showing his ID.

"Sean xiao zhan? Officer Song jiang called me and said don't let anyone to meet The president except You. So I did. But Mr. Wang seems very uncomfortable with strangers. It's good that you came quickly. Don't worry. He is okay now. But there's something I can't understand. That poison is very strong.  It only take few munites to kill a average human... Mmm Maybe our president is too much lucky. " doctor said with a light smile. Then he tapped on Zhan shoulder and went away. Zhan didn't responed because he was  in a deep thought. After few seconds he entered to the ward. When he saw Yibo laying on the bed with closed eyes, his heart pained so badly.

Yibo opened his eyes and gave a light smile to Zhan. Zhan slowly walk towards him. Yibo got up and leaned to the headboard.

"Are you okay?" Zhan asked with gentle voice. Yibo nodded with light smile but didn't say any word. They stayed silent for few munites then Zhan spoke again.

"Mm... as long as you are okay, I'll go to help  our officers to find the criminal." Zhan said hesitatantly and turned to go out.

"Ah.. ge ge..."Yibo spoke as Zhan turned. Zhan turned to Yibo again while raising a eyebrow.

"Don't leave..." Zhan couldn't help but smiled as he saw Yibo's cute pouty face. Zhan walked towards him and sat beside him.

"I wouldn't. Sleep if you tired."Zhan said gently.