CHAPTER 21

Xiao zhan went to his office room and sat on his chair. He took out his phone from his pant pocket and dialed a number. Within seconds, a male voice came from the other side.

"Yes sir..." guy answered.

"Da bing, did you find anything?" Zhan asked.

"Those are on the way sir. Give me half an hour." The guy named Da bing said.

"Okay. email all the informations as you got them. " Zhan said before hang up the call.

"May I coming sir?" He heard someone's voice.

"Ah Yubin, come. I was waiting for you. Sit." Yubin nodded at Zhan and sat infront of Zhan.

"What's happening now? How is she?" Zhan asked suddenly.

"I don't know. they didn't let me in. I heard that our officers went to search her house." Yubin said.

"Ah I checked President's calls. His last call came from hunan. Today is the first time he has received a call from that number, but he has been receiving several calls from the wrong numbers since two weeks." Yubin explained.

"But that's his private number. Only four people have his number. Me, his secretary, manager, and...Yifei." Zhan said hesitantly. Zhan's mind was blocked by various thoughts.

"So did you find them?" Zhan asked again.

"That's... I checked every numbers he had received. But None of those numbers are in use now." Yubin said with hesitation. Zhan took a long breath then sighed.

"I smell something very bad Yubin. I know this is wrong but track president's calls If someone called him again." Xiao zhan said while placing his head on the table.

"Don't worry Zhan. Everything will be okay soon." Yubin said while patting Zhan's shoulder.

Zhan's phone rang. Zhan immediately received the call and answered.

"Did you got them? Okay. Send me them now" Zhan said and cut the call. He was very confuse and nervous. After few minutes he received an email. He suddenly opened it. Yubin also went near Zhan's lap top.

Zhan and Yubin carefully read all details. Two od them got very nervous and looked at each other face to face in confusion.

"I want to talk with Yifei. Right now." Zhan said after a sigh.

"No Zhan. This is not the time." Yubin tried to stop him.

"Get away. I want to talk." Zhan pushed Yubin and went out. Yubin couldn't help but followed him.
.

.

.
"You can't go in. Stay away from this..." The guy named Simon shouted at Xiao zhan while pushing him to the outside from the room where Yifei was detained.

"Let me talk her once... how can you treat me like this? I'm a senior..." Xiao zhan shouted back. When he tried push Simon, Yubin stopped him and pulled him back.

"Xiao zhan, wait. Don't make trouble. Let's go." Yubin whispered while trying to calm down Xiao zhan.

Two of them went outside.

"I want to know the truth Yubin. I want to know the truth." Xiao zhan said as they sat on a bench. Yubin put his hands on Zhan's shoulders and comfort him.

"This is very complicated. Let's talk to Mr.Song." Yubin said and Zhan nodded.

They went to Song jiyangs office.

"Zhan? Don't tell me you came here to say that you want to talk with Yifei. I can understand you but don't give me pressure. I feel like my head going to explode." Jiyamg said as he saw Zhan entering to his office.