CHAPTER 13

Zhan went to his room and switched on the light. He closed the door before sit on his bed. His heart was uneasy. He laid on his bed while closing his eyes.

As he closed his eyes, a cute face popped up in his mind.

"Zhan ge"

"Zhan ge"

"Call me didi, Zhan ge"

Zhan's ears filled with Yibo's deep but beautiful voice. Zhan covered his both ears tightly with his both tiny hands . But he could still hear Yibo's voice. He opened his eyes. But he couldn't erase Yibo's cute face from his eyes. He wanted to erase, he wanted to forget. But now he don't know how to do that.

'This is wrong, very wrong' he mumbled to himself.

Suddenly he remembered something. He got up and went to his locker. He opened his locker and took out a tag.

'Zh-Zhan.... p..palm..." He tried to recall Haikuan's last Words.

'Why Mr.Liu?" Zhan asked with teary eyes. Haikuan took out something from his pocket and place it on Zhan's palm. There was a tag and an other card.

"What is this?" Zhan asked.

"G-Go to.. this...adress, a-and show them to this tag. Say I send you there..." Haikuan wanted to say more but his heart stopped.

Zhan sighed.

"Don't worry Mr.Liu. I'll find everything for you." Zhan said to himself. He put that tag in to his locker again and closed it.

He went to his bed again and lied there. He didn't know when he fell to sleep. Also he forgot to switch off the lights.

           -----------------------------
Zhan opened his eyes with hesitation and looked at the ceiling while covering his gape with his hand.

He could feel someone's breath on his right shoulder. he suddenly looked at his right side. He got a shock and pushed himself to the floor.

Wang Yibo woke up with the sound Zhan fell to the floor. Yibo gaped and got up slowly. He sat on the bed and looked at all reddish Zhan.

"What are you doing on the floor Zhan ge?" He asked with sleepy voice.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING ON MY BED???" Zhan yelled to hide his blush and embarrassment.

"I woke up at middle of the night because of a nightmare. I felt afraid to sleep again. So i wandered around the house. Then I saw your lights are still on. I came here to check you. But you were already sleeping. So I slept here." Yibo said and smiled cutely.

Zhan slowly, got up from the floor.

"But, this is my room. You shouldn't have to sleep here." Zhan said.

"What? This is my house. I can sleep anywhere I want. All the stuff in my house belongs to me. Even you" Yibo said with smirk.

"You don't own me." Zhan said coldly.

"You're...mine" Yibo said while looking at Zhan's eyes.

"No I'm not." Zhan said.

"I'm the president of china. All people who livng in this country belongs to me. you also belongs to me, even when you're in outside from this house." Yibo said with smirk.

"What? You're not the owner of this country. You're just a protector. And I'm your protector. So you're belongs to me. Not that I belongs to you" Zhan said with light smile.

"Ohhh...okay... I agree" Yibo said with a smile.

"For what?" Zhan asked.

"I agree that I belongs to you. I belongs to you so you should keep me by your side. do you?" Yibo asked with puppy eyes.

Zhan's felt his whole body weaken.

'Keep him by his side? That is the only thing Zhan want to do now but,

He can't. He cannot let him be with him. He wants to kidnap him and hide him from the world. He wants to run away with him. He wants be with him. But, not the way Yibo wants to with him.

Yibo wants to be with him as a brother. That was what Zhan thought.

Zhan couldn't let his feelings to come out.

"Time to get breakfast. Let's go." Zhan said to ignore Yibo.

"But you didn't answered yet" Yibo said with pout.

"For what?" Zhan asked.

"Will you keep me by your side?" Yibo asked cheerfully.

"I'll adopt you as my son after my marriage" Zhan said with light laugh. Yibo's cheerful expressions changed suddenly.

"Will you marry a girl?" Yibo asked without showing any expression.

"What? I have a girlfriend and I'm going to marry her in the future." Zhan said.

"Yi fei jie?" Yibo asked.

"Of cause yes, I don't have any other girlfriend." Zhan said. He tried to read Yibo's expressions but he couldn't.

"Do you love her?" Yibo asked again.

"...." Zhan stayed silent for bit because, he didn't know what to say.

"Do you?"

                       ---------------------------

"Yubin, did you got any information?" Zhan asked as Yubin entered his office.

"Yes sir, I found something suspicious. We could find a ring from that place, which we found that girl's body. Perhaps, that ring could belongs to that killer." Yubin said.

"Where is it now?" Zhan asked.

"I send it to Mr.Song" Yubin replied.

"Oh okay. Inform me when you got the results." Zhan said. He picked up his car key from his table and got ready to go somewhere.

"Are you going sir?" Yubin asked with curious.

"Ah yes, and don't call me formal when we are alone." Zhan said with a pout.

"I used to it now." Yubin said with a smile.

Zhan nodded and left his office.

He sat on driving seat of his car and put his both hands on the steering wheel. He took a deep breath and started the car. He drove his car to luoyang city. after passing few sideways, finally he reached his destination.

He was in middle of a jungle. He could see a ramshackle building. It was a abandoned old laboratory. Several guards dressed in black with guns protected the building.

Zhan got out from his car and walk towards the building. Guards greeted at him and he nodded. One guard came towards him and greeted.

"Simon, how's he now? Did he wake up?" Zhan asked without even smile.

"No sir, He has not yet regained consciousness, but his condition is improving." The guard named Simon said.

"Okay" Zhan said and went to inside of that laboratory

He walked towards a room in the right corner of the ground foor. He sighed and opened the door with the tag Haikuan gave him.

He walked in. A man dressed in light blue was lying on a bed
. His nose and mouth are covered with an oxygen mask.

Zhan went towards him and stood beside his bed.

"Please wake up soon, president Wang qiren." Zhan said with sigh.

            *****************

Sorry for late update and errors in this chapter.

Thankyou for you lovely votes and comments.

Stay safe and healthy.

Love you all. Have a nice day!