CHAPTER 7

Shen xiao hai's mansion

"What the hell you said? How could he do this? This Wang yibo is annoying than his father

"What the hell you said? How could he do this? This Wang yibo is annoying than his father..." Shen xiao hai kicked the chair with anger.

"Sorry sir" A black suited tall guy said without any expression.

"What happened dad?" A young man who entered to Xiao hai's room asked with wonder.

"That Wang yibo, he increased the security of that orphans." Xiao hai shouted with anger.

"Why don't you kill him?" That young guy asked.

"It's not that easy. Xiao zhan, that special agent always with him. If we try to do something he will find. We have to talk with yibo. we should take him to our side." Xiao hai said.

"He is really annoying. If he is not i'm the best rider in china." Young guy said with anger.

"You won the trophy this year aren't you?" Xiao hai asked.

"Yes because he didn't participate. Can't you just kill him dad?"

"He peng, don't act like a lunatic. We should be care. He is the president now." Xiao hai said.

The young guy named he peng kicked the floor and left the room.

--------------

President house

"Good morning sire!" A black clothed guy said with greet when he saw Yibo.

"Who are you?" Yibo asked with confuse.

"I'm your new bodyguard sire." He said expressionsless.

"What? Where is zhan ge?" Yibo asked suddenly.

"His father is sick. So he has to go back to his home." That black clothed guy said.

"Mn" Yibo hummed.

For whole day, Yibo tried hard to make that guy laugh but it didn't work.

"Ahhh...you grumpy cat... you are not funny even bit. Chen ge please call zhan ge..." Yibo cried.

The guy named chen called zhan but he didn't pick. Yibo looked at him with disappointment. But after few second yibo smiled at himself and looked at chen.

"Chen ge, do you know Zhan ge's address?" Yibo asked with puppy eyes.

"Yes but sire..." chen couldn't continue Yibo cut him.

"Go ready. We are going to meet Zhan ge's family." Yibo said with smile.

"No you can't. You can't go anywhere." Yibo's new bodyguard said.

Yibo smirked at him and looked at chen. Chen got the message and punched the bodyguard. Bodyguard tried to hit him back but Yibo's people hold him and tied with a rope. They put him to the store room as Yibo's order.

Yibo left the president house with chen and another few guards. When he reached zhan's house he jumped off the car and ran towards the house.

He stopped at the door and knocked. A beautiful lady opened the door and she got surprised after seen him.

"Presindent Wang yibo, what are doing here sir?" She asked with confuse.

"Hey Aren't you invite me to in?" Yibo asked with pout.

"Ahh sorry please come in." Lady said and let him go inside.

When Zhan's family saw him they stared at him with confuse. Yibo smiled at everyone.

"What happening?" Yibo saw Zhan coming towards them. He suddenly ran towards him and jumped at him.

"How are you zhan ge?" He asked with puppy eyes.

Zhan didn't know how to react. His whole body went weak. His heart began to pounding like hell. When he came back to the world he pushed Yibo away.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?" Xiao zhan yelled as he can.

"Awww Zhan don't yell at him like this... Zhan's mother said.

" Don't blame me. that bodyguard you had sent me, he is not funny even bit." Yibo tried to make an excuse.

"NOT FUNNY? WHAT DO YOU THINK THAT I SENT HIM TO PLAY WITH YOU... DON'T YOU REALLY HAVE A BRAIN? WHAT IF SOMEONE ATTACK YOU WHILE YOU COMING HERE?" Zhan yelled again. Yibo looked at the ground.

"Stop Zhan, bodi don't mind him. Come we were about to take our lunch. But we don't have any special dishes. " Yi fei came towards them and said.

Yibo smiled at him and joind with others. Zhan tried to control his anger and joined with them.

"Bodi, this is zhan's mother aunty Zhang jing tong. This is Zhan's father uncle lu jian min, this is Zhan's jie xuan lu jie and this grumpy cat is zhuo cheng zhan's brother." Yi fei introduced everyone to Yibo. Yibo greeted at everyone politely.

"Can i stay here for few days?" Yibo asked suddenly. Zhan got shock.

"What noway, you should go back. There is no safety here." Zhan said.

"Why not, You are here. So i'm safe." Yibo said like a child. Then he turned towards Zhan's family and looked at them with puppy eyes.

"You can stay here. We don't mind." Zhan's mother said with smile.

"But where are you sleeping?" Zhan asked.

"It's okay, you can use my room Mr.wang." Zhan's father said.

"No no you are sick. You don't need to do that i can sleep with zhan ge. don't worry he he..." Yibo said suddenly.

"What NO!" Zhan yelled.

"Yes." Yibo said with laugh.

*******************

Really sorry for late updates. And this chapter is boring. Sorry for that too. Hope next chapter will be quite good.

If you like it please vote and comment.

Stay safe and healthy

Have a nice day!