CHAPTER 27

"No wonder we couldn't find any suspicious agent from beta team. We even secretly included a tracking device in each one of them and then a secret team was deployed to chase them. But we couldn't find anything because we only suspect beta team. Aaaashh this shit..." Zhan said angrily and kicked to chair near him.

"We still have time to find the traitor." Cheng patted his shoulder and nod when Zhan looked at him.

"But how we going to find him. I'm suspended." Zhan said while thinking.

"Zhan ge do you think it's Mr.Yubin? He was a very nice guy. I can't even think of this" Yibo said with a sigh.

"I don't know. What's going on. First Yifei now Yubin. Whyyyy?" Zhan screamed with anger and sadness.

"What happened to Yifei jie?" Zhuo Cheng asked with confuse.

"She is also arrested on suspicion of helping a criminal. And they suspecting her for Yibo's previous kidnap case." Zhan explained. Cheng's eyes widened. Yibo looked away with jelousy when he heard Xiao Zhan saying Yifei's name.

"WTH???" Cheng couldn't help but yelled with confusion. Zhan explained everything what happened. Yibo didn't want to hear about Yifei so he went to the kitchen sayimg he want to drink water. Wang Jier who couldn't understand anything, stared at Cheng and Zhan with dizziness.

"I can understand your feelings right now brother. You are suspended, your own agency suspecting you for a kidnap, a traitor in your team, your girlfriend is suspecting for a crime... I feel sorry for you" Cheng said with a sigh.

"Last one is wrong... Actually we broke up." Zhan mumbled. Cheng's eyes widened again and stared at Zhan suprisingly.

"YOU TWO BROKE UP? WHEN?" Cheng asked with high voice.

"Before she and Yibo got kidnap." Zhan said with low voice. But It was loud enough to hear Wang Yibo who was coming towards them. He couldn't express his feelings when he heard that. He wanted to laugh like an idiot but if he do it will be odd so he turned back and slowly and walk towrds the bathroom.

Yibo entered the bathroom and closed the door. He began to smile with no sound. He bit his lower lip and smiled again. He could feel his heart beat over his chest. His whole body blushed with second. He stayed in the bathroom for while to calm down his heart.

"Ge ge don't worry let's solve these all problems together. we'll help you." Cheng said while patting Zhan's shoulder. Wang Jiaer nodded to agree.

"Ohh...where's Yibo? he still drinking water?" Zhan asked when he realize Yibo still not came yet.

"I'll check him." Zhan said and stood up from his seat then walked towards the kitchen. But Yibo was not there. His heart skipped a beat of thought Yibo's missing again.

He turned back and began to walk. He walked while thinking about Yibo then bumped with Yibo who was coming out from bathroom. Zhan's heart skipped a beat when he saw Yibo but Yibo's whole body turned to red with sudden and it was visible. Yibo turned back and walked without saying anything to hide the embarassment. Zhan found Yibo's reaction is very odd. Then Zhan also began to walk with confuse.

"Hey!!! Ge ge What happened?" Cheng suddenly asked when he saw zhan with widden eyes. Zhan was all confused and looked at Cheng.

"Did you kiss him or what ?why he was all red?" Jiaer asked while chuckling.

"Kiss who?" Zhan asked with surprise.

"Who else our Mr.President..." Cheng and Jiaer began to laugh.

"What? What kiss? We just bumped on eachother." Zhan said with embarassment.

"What he is all red because you bumped on him?" Cheng asked while laughing.