CHAPTER 6

Yibo went downstairs after taking bath. Yi fei and Xiao zhan already sat for breakfast. When they see Yibo they greeted at him. Zhan and Yi fei were sitting face to face. Yibo smiled at them and sat near Xiao zhan.

Xiao zhan felt a burning sensation in his belly when Yibo sat near him.

'What the heck? Why I feel like this?" Zhan thought and took a long breath and sighed.

"Zhan ge" Yibo suddenly call him. His voice made zhan's heartbeat more faster.

"H-huh.." Zhan came to the world immediately. He hesitated to look at him.

Yibo leaned closer to his ear.

"Ge? Did you ask her?" Yibo whispered. That whisper drive zhan crazily. He couldn't help but looked at yibo. After few seconds he replied.

"A-Ah yes.. Yi fei will help us.... I can give you 50000 yuan and she will give you other half... is it okay?" Zhan asked yibo.

"Yeah..thankyou sooooo much.." Yibo suddenly hugged him sightly. Zhan shocked with his action but tried hard to hide his feelings.

"I'm going to the children's orphanage afternoon. Jiejie are you come with us?" Yibo asked yi fei with puppy eyes.

"Sorry bodi, I have a appointment. Next time I'll come with you sure. Okay?" Yi fei asked while looking at pouting Yibo.

"I thought you will come with us. Is it that urgent, it's okay..." Yibo sighed. Yi fei smiled softly and pinched his cheek. Zhan felt weird, when he saw she pinching Yibo's cheek. He didn't know why.

Zhan frowned at two of them. Yibo smiled awkwardly and pulled his face away.

"Omg! Don't give that face. I don't want your girlfriend. I didn't know your are this jealousy person." Yibo said while placing a a sandwich in his mouth.

' Yes she is my girlfriend. I don't want her to touch anyone. That's why I feeling like this.' Zhan thought and began to eat again. Yi fei smiled at two of them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One black limosine car and four black jeeps stopped infront of the  orphanage gate. A guard opened the gate for them. when they entered, Xiao zhan got out from his jeep and went near the limosine car. He opened the door for Yibo. Yibo smiled at him and got out.

"Zhan ge let's go in with me." Yibo said Zhan with smile.

"Mn" Zhan nodded. When they turn to go, a boy ran towards Yibo and jumped to him.

Zhan tried to pull that boy away but Yibo refused him.

Yibo pulled that boy away from his embrace and smiled at him.

"How are you cheng?" Yibo asked with warm smile.

"I'm okay but why didn't showed up before?" The boy asked.

"You know I'm the president now. I was busy with my works. But I missed you all." Yibo said.

"What? did you miss us? Should we believe?" Another boy came and asked angrily.

"Awww... Xing, I really missed you all. Believe me." Yibo pouted.

"Kids, don't bother him. take him in first." A beautiful lady came and said calmly.

"Ah Zoey jie, how are you?" Yibo asked with warm smile.

"I'm okay, and congratulations for being president. Let's go in" She said with smile and Yibo nodded.

"Stop, before he got in we need to check the whole building." Zhan said suddenly.

"Zhan ge? What are you doing. that's no need. Kids will be scared." Yibo whispered Zhan's ear.