CHAPTER 3

"Yubin take him to our office it will be safe. I'm going to the hospital now." Zhan said and turn to his car. He heard a gunshot from Yubin's side. He suddenly turn to them.

He saw a masked man trying to shoot them. Luckily no one got that gunshot. Xiao zhan pulled his gun and shot that masked man. Masked man jumped away but that bullet hit his leg. masked man began to ran with his wounded leg

"Catch him.."Xiao zhan shouted. Other agents began to chase him. but a black van came towards the shooter and pulled that him in to the van and left.

"Yubin give him to me then follow the van...go hurry up."Zhan ordered.

Yubin bowed and handover Yibo to Xiao zhan. yubin and other officers go in to their jeeps and began to follow the van.

Xiao zhan took Yibo to his car and began to drive.

After few minutes, Yibo woke up. He looked at Xiao zhan with half opened eyes. He caressed his paining neck.

"Hey!!what did you did to me?awww...it's hurting..where are you taking me ? "Yibo asked with confuse. Zhan didn't reply and remained silent and drove.

"Hey? Where are you taking me? Don't you hear me? Oiii.." Yibo yelled. Xiao zhan gave him a galance.

"Hey!how dare you? If you don't tell me, I'll shout...HELP!..HELP! A LUNATIC KIDNAPPED ME....HELP.." Yibo shouted as he can.

"Shut up!" Xiao zhan yelled at him.

"NO! HELLLLLPPPP..."Yibo shouted again. They felt a gunshot hit the car. Yibo's eyes widen and looked back nervously.

He saw a red car following them and shooting them.

"Ahh..what's happening? "He asked with confuse.xiao zhan said nothing and pulled out his gun. He opened the shutter and began to shoot the red car while driving.

"Drive fast..they are coming..."yibo yelled nervously.

"Keep your head down.."zhan said. While shooting followers.

"Let me drive, then you can shoot them freely." Yibo said suddenly.

Xiao zhan looked at him with curious. Then they exchanged their positions. Yibo drove the car fastly. Xiao zhan shot red car's tires. Red car lost the balance and jumped out from the way.

Yibo and zhan could escape from them.

"If you tired let me drive then.." zhan said. Yibo who was wet with sweat , nodded and change his position with zhan again.

"What's happening?" Yibo asked.

"Mmm..it's..your father got a gunshot and he is in icu now...i got information that they trying to kill you too."zhan said.

"What? What happened to him? It's not that serious right?" Yibo asked with confuse.

"As doctors say, it's impossible to save him. Bullet directly hit his heart and it has gone deep inside." Xiao zhan said with sad face.

Yibo's eyes filled with tears.

"He is really good politician. He never did any bad thing. Why this happened to him?" Yibo began to cry.

"I'm sorry..."zhan said with sad voice.

They reached the hospital. Police and cid officers were crowded around the hospital. Liu haikuan who chief of cid was already there with his officers.

Zhan parked his car in the hospital car park. liu haikuan came towards them suddenly. Yibo and zhan got out from the car. Haikuan greeted yibo and turn to zhan.

"Zhan, you okay? Yubin call me and informed what happened there."Haikuan said.

"Yes we are okay. How's president?" Zhan asked.

Liu haikuan nodded with sad face.

"He is dead." Haikuan said with sad voice. Yibo's expression changed. He sighed and began to  walk slowly, towards the hospital.

zhan looked at yibo with sad face. Liu haikuan also turn and looked at yibo.

"Poor boy, he is parentless now." Haikuan said sadly.

"Mn.." zhan sighed.

"Anyway, he will be the next president. We have to protect him. Zhan you are the only one i can trust. Take his responsibility." Liu haikuan said with serious face.

"But mr.liu, my investigation is not over yet." Zhan said.

"We can postpone it. Now his safety is the most important." Liu haikuan said.

"Okay mr.liu" zhan said and saluted.

*********************

Thankyou for reading ,voting and commenting.

Sorry for grammatical and typing errors.

Stay safe and healthy.

Have a nice day!