CHAPTER 19

Zhan entered to Song jiyang's office and saluted at him.

"A Zhan you came? I have a mission for you." Song jiyang said in serious.

"Yes sir, What I have to do?" Zhan asked.

"Sit first" Song jiyang said. After Zhan sat on the chair infront him, he began to continue.

"Zhan, I went to meet Mr.Wang. I got to know Something Important from him. That, there's a spy, in our beta team."Song jiyang said.

"Actually I knew It sir. Yubin had found it before. But we wanted to confirm that so why we didn't tell you." Zhan said.

"You had to tell me that. Don't do this again. If you had say this before we could find that spy early." Song jiyang said in upset.

"Sorry sir, but how we find him? That's not easy" Zhan said while thinking.

"Mn... I have a plan. Why don't we set trackers on beta team members? But I don't know how to do it without them noticing." Song jiyang said with sigh.

"We can't set that tracker to their cotume or something. That spy wouldn't meet them with our costume for sure. Even we can't be sure that he or she will use same phone. Only way, we should set the tracker in their bodies." Zhan explained.

"Mn... you're correct. I will think about this. If you got some idea inform me. But you should keep your eyes on beta team. You should go now. President's safety is really important." Jiyang said. Zhan stood up and saluted at him before went out.

@Presidential house

It was almost 9.00pm when Zhan arrived to the presidential house from CID. He entered to the house and went directly to his room. But he got shock when he saw Yibo wandering around his room when he opened the door of the room.

"Yibo? What are you doing in my room?" Zhan asked.

"I-I... Can I sleep here today?" Yibo asked with hesitation. Zhan looked at him with curious. Then he went near Yibo.  

"Why? What happened?" Zhan asked.

"Yesterday, I had a dream. It was so scary. I'm afraid to sleep alone, so I came to your room but You were not here. I couldn't sleep whole night. I feel afraid to sleep alone. Please..." Yibo said with begging voice.

"Don't say ' please'... this whole house Is yours. You can sleep anywhere you want." Zhan said with smile. Yibo smiled happily and immediately ran towards the bed and jumped to the bed. Zhan couldn't help but smiled at Yibo's childish reaction. Zhan went to the bathroom and took a bath the wore a pajama.

"How's your works now?" Zhan asked Yibo while laying on the right side of his bed.

"So tired. Only one week for the election.I feel so nervous."Yibo who was on left side said.

"Don't be nervous, you will win the election." Zhan said with smile.

"I'm not thinking about election, I'm just curious that I can be a good president even if I won." Yibo said sadly.

"You already proved you're a good president. Why are you curious? Don't worry, Just do as your plan. I know you can." Zhan said while looking at Yibo. Yibo smiled at him.

"A Zhan ge, I want to go to CID. Can you take me with you tomorrow?" Yibo asked suddenly.

"What? But why?" Zhan asked with curious.

"I just want to... see how when you working..." Yibo said hesitately.

"See me working? Ha ha.... But don't you have works to do tomorrow?" Zhan asked.