Karaoke Kanan

Lothal, Aboard The Ghost, 1445 p.m.

Kanan poked his head out of his room and listened. He didn't hear anything.

"YES!" Kanan shouted, slidding out of his room and pumping his fist in the air. Everyone else had left on a shopping trip. Kanan was happy they were gone because he had something he wanted to try out. He went back in his room and grabbed a small device out of the compartment under his bunk.

"IT'S TIME FOR. . .dramatic pause. . .KARAOKE KANAN!" He shouted, slidding back out of his room. He turned on the device and started to sing loudly and well honestly he wasn't half bad.

FEELING MY WAY THROUGH THE DARKNESS

GUIDED BY A BEATEN HEART

I CAN'T TELL WHERE THE JOURNEY WILL END

BUT I KNOW WHERE TO START

Kanan continued to sing loudly and dance around the Ghost, playing an air guitar. Then he thought of something else, went back into his room and came back out in a sky blue tunic with blue pants. He started to sing again.

LET IT GO! LET IT GO!

CAN'T HOLD IT BACK ANYMORE!

LET IT GO! LET IT GO!

TURN AWAY AND SING SOME MORE!

Kanan started stopped suddenly when he thought he heard some one. He quickly changed his clothes and went down to the cargo hold, no one was there though.

"Oh good. Back TO SINGING!" He shouted the last part in excitment. Kanan thought of another song and started singing that one.

GET YOUR SPARKLE ON! SHOW THIS WORLD WHERE YOU BELONG! UH. . um something something. . . "mmmmm NEW SONG!" Kanan yelled.

SHE COULD TELL RIGHT AWAY

THAT I WAS BAD TO THE BONE!

BAD TO THE BONE

BAD TO THE BONE!

B-B-B-B-BAD

B-B-B-B-BAD

B-B-B-B-BAD

BAD TO THE BONE!

Kanan ran down the corridor playing his air guitar and slid to the overhang in the cargo hold. Hera and the rest of them were walking in at that moment and saw him. Kanan stared at them with his mouth hanging open. Hera and Ezra looked dumb founded.

"I don't even wanna know." Ezra said climbing up the ladder. Kanan smiled sheepishly at Hera, Sabine and Zeb.

"Heheheheh. Hiiiii guuuuys." He swallowed and ran to his room.