KILL JOY

A Few Minutes Later. . .

"JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOY!" Hello Kitty squealed, tumbling out of the crate. "EZRA!" She shouted when he climbed down the ladder.

"HELLO KITTY!!!!" Ezra ran over to her and hugged her tightly.

"I'M SO FULL OF JOY AND RAINBOWS!" HK shouted.

"ME TOO!" Ezra skipped around in the cargo hold with her. Rainbow colored drool dripped out of their mouths as they ran around, giggling. Sabine and Zeb had fallen asleep again in the corridor. Hera was bouncing around the cockpit, painting her chair all sorts of bright colors. Kanan though was recovering from the JOY effects and was walking around the ship, horrified by all the rainbow colors. The past few hours were a blur. He found Ezra, HK, and Pinkie rolling in a pile of Sparkle in the cargo hold. He backed away slowly.

"KANAN!" Ezra yelled. He quickly climbed up the ladder and hugged Kanan.

"AAAAAAH! NO! OFF!" Kanan screamed, trying to push Ezra away.

"JOOOOOY!" HK squeaked and tackled Kanan's leg. Pinkie jumped in his arms and started licking his face, leaving behind rainbow kitty drool. Kanan was starting to freak out. Ezra's eyes were all stary and rainbow drool spilled out of his mouth. A wide smile was frozen on his face and he giggled at everything. Kanan used the force to push them off, but they didn't seem fazed by it and wobbled towards him.

"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" Kanan screamed as he ran to his room. Breathing hard, he slid to the floor in front of his door. He could hear Ezra, HK, and Hera trying to get in.

"JOY! YOU NEED SOME JOOOY, KANAN!" Hera shouted.

"AND HUGS FROM ME!" HK yelled on the other side of the door.

"Wait." Kanan whispered to himself. "Where's Pinkie?" 

He jerked his head up when he heard scratching in the air vent.

"Oh no." Kanan breathed. Pinkie popped out of the vent and leapt down. "Back! Back, furball!" He shouted. Pinkie ran to him and licked his face.

"NO! No, no, no, no! It's taking over me! The jooooooooy!" He gasped, falling on his side. When he realized nothing was happening he sat back up.

"Oh. I'm okay!" He said happily. Pinkie sat down next to him, meowing. He found a mirror to be sure he wasn't contaminated by JOY.

"Nope." He said looking at himself. "Still my hot, normal self." Kanan pointed at his reflection and clicked his tongue. "Okay, there has to be a way to un-JOY everyone." He said to himself. Pinkie meowed up at him.

"You think it just wears off?"

Meow.

"That might be a problem."

Meow, meow.

"Maybe, if we knock them out. Then they might sleep it off." Kanan said rubbing his goatee. He stopped when he realized there was still rainbow drool in it.

Meow, meow.

"Yeah! Let's do it!" Kanan shouted, pumping his fist in the air. "Opperation Kill JOY starts now." He said dramaticly. Apparently he wasn't completely back to his normal self. He ran out of room surprising Ezra, Hera and HK.

"GET HIM! HE NEEDS JOOOOY!" HK shouted. Kanan raced into the medbay looking around for what he needed. When Ezra, Hera and HK got there he had out the tranquilizer needles.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! NEEDLES!" Ezra screamed and ran away.

"PRETTY!" HK wobbled towards him.

"KILL JOY!" Kanan shouted poking her with a needle. She fell face first on the floor with bright colored drool pooling around her face.

"JOOOOOOOOOOY!" Hera rushed towards him and hugged him tightly.

"Aw, frip." Kanan said holding his last needle away from Hera. "The one time she hugs me and I have to knock her out. Or do I?" He shook his head. " No! I must do it! It's for her own good!"

He squeezed his eyes shut and poked her with the needle. Except he ended up poking himself because he had his eyes closed, so he slid to the floor with Hera still hugging him. Ezra had passed out draped over a rung on the ladder to the dorsal turret. Sabine and Zeb were still asleep in the corridor. Thankfully they slept for a long time so when they woke up all the effects of JOY were gone. . .well Ezra was still acting weird. Hello Kitty got back into her capsule, taking left over JOY with her and traveled the galaxy spreading JOY.

Last year Japan really did send Hello Kitty into space for her 40th birthday (I think it's 40th) and that's what happened to her. Also Hello Kitty is actually a girl named Kitty. She is not a cat. SHE. IS. A. GIRL. Boom. Mind blown.