Butterfly In The Flowers

Lothal, In A Patch Of Flowers Near The Ghost, 0830 a.m.

"I LOVE FLOWERS SO MUCH, PINKIE!" Ezra shouted as he skipped about in the flower patch with his butterfly wings on.

"I'M A PRETTY BUTTERFLY IN THE FLOWERS! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Ezra shouted rolling about in the flowers with Pinkie. "FLOOOOWERS! AND GUESS WHAT ELSE I HAVE, PINKIE?!"

Meow?

"SPARKLE!" Ezra tossed sky blue glitter in the air and skipped around as it fell on him. Ezra flailed his arms around shouting. "IT'S SOOO MAGICAL! AHAHAHAHAHA!"

On the bottom of the ramp on the Ghost, Kanan sat next to Hera sobbing into her shoulder.

"Make it stop! Make it stop, Hera! Why'd we save him!?" Kanan dramaticly pouted. Hera patted his head.

"It's okay."

"NO! No, it's not! He's a boy! And he's wearing butterfly wings!" Kanan waved an arm at Ezra jumping around.

"Well, at least their blue. And there are boy butterflies and guy fairies." Hera said, trying to make Kanan feel better about his very strange padawan.

"AHUH HUH! Why'd do I have to train him?! Why couldn't someone else have found him?!" Kanan continued to dramaticly sob on Hera's shoulder.

"I'M A BUTTERFLY! YAY!" Ezra ran around flapping his wings.

"An- And what's worse is he isn't even high on JOY this time!" Kanan pouted, lifting his head up.

"Yeeeah. But he's a teenager. They do weird things." Hera replied calmly.

"SPARKLES! AND BUTTERFLIES! AND FLOOOOOOOWERS! GIHEHEHEHEHE!" Ezra and Pinkie crawled through the flowers and popped up giggling.

"Sabine, doesn't do that." Kanan said. Right then Sabine skipped down the ramp with fusia butterfly wings strapped to her back. Kanan and Hera watched dumb struck as she happily pranced about in the flowers with Pinkie and Ezra.

"I spoke too soon!" Kanan put his head back down. Hera nodded her head.

"Yeah, now I am a little concerned." She watched as Sabine shouted and sang with Ezra.

Ay ay ee ay

We're shuch pretty butterflies!

ay ay ee ay

We love flowers!

We're your little butterflies!

All across the Lothal we fly!

ay ay ee ay

Where are all the other butterflies

We're your little butterflies!

"FLOOOWERS!" Sabine shouted, tossing some up in the air.

"AND SPARKLE MAKES IT MAGICAL!" Ezra yelled, flinging Sparkle everywhere. Pinkie leaped above the flowers, meowing happily as Sparkle fell on her. Ezra and Sabine skipped around, dancing and singing.

"FLOWER! FLOWERS! SPARKLES! SPARKLES! AND MAGIC!" Ezra and Sabine shouted rolling around in the flowers. Sabine threw one of her Sparkle bombs in the air. It exploded sparying the entire flower patch in fusia and navy blue Sparkle.

"IT'S SO MAGICAL!" Ezra screamed, waving his arms around. Sabine squealed happily as Sparkle and flowers stuck to her. By about ten that morning, they looked like Sparkled, winged flower creatures.