22

- B A K I N G    A    C A K E -

Today was the last day you would be with Dream, Sapnap and George. They were leaving at 12 on midnight. You were getting ready your birthday stream. It was(n't) late.

You pressed start stream and started streaming, Dream had his hood up with a mask. "Hi everybody, welcome to my birthday stream!" You smiled.

"We're going to be baking a cake with Dream, George and Sapnap!" You explained, Dream waved, Sapnap and George mumbled a 'hello' and 'hey'.

(Y/N) POV:
"Okay, I'm going to make the batter by scratch because I can." I smiled to the camera, I put flour, eggs, sugar, milk and butter in a bowl. I start mixing the batter and added some magical fairy dust. We baked the cake and stopped the stream.

"Dream, try the cake." Sapnap said. "Yeah, it's actually surprisingly delicious." George complimented. "I also haven't tried it." I said, I took a knife and fork to cut a piece of my cake.

I took a bite and ate it

I took a bite and ate it. "Dream try this crappp!" I said, I get him a slice. "Try itttt!" I smiled. "Wait I'm still editing." He said, I just looked a bit confused at him.

"Your editing is... uh, let me do it actually.. maybe you should take a break." I said, Dream nodded and took the place out of my hands.

I do a few transitions, edits and cut off a few parts and I finally finished to upload. "How's it going?" smiled, Dream looks at me.

"Your baking tastes good." He complimented, I grinned. "Thank you clay block!" I said putting my hands together.

" 'Clay block' what type of nickname is that?" He chuckled. "Well, it should be obvious." I smiled. "Also you have another 14 hours until you have to leave." I said.

"LoNg dIsTaNcE rElAtIoN sHiPs!" He said. "Yeah, that's what we will be in 14 hours." I smirked, Dream shot a blank face at me.

"Dream SMP is going to end in a few weeks by the way." Dream said. "I know, I seen what you said online." I sighed.

"We're back to making normal videos that isn't about the smp again." I said. "Yeah, you will answer my calls and join my videos right?" Dream asked.

"Yes, of course!" I hugged him. "So hyper in the night.. geez..." He sighed, we both giggled.

(A/N) Hey you guys, I *can* continue this book. I take longer than usual because this was supposed to be posted 1 month ago until I deleted half of it. I've also been in a strict private school with lots of homework, essays, exams, dictations and tests. My health hasn't been the best, my heart beats faster for no reason and it gets hard for me to breath.