6 -Short Chapter-

- D R E A M   S M P -

You woke up at 8:46 A.M. it was Sunday so you had school tomorrow morning, then work in the evening. You were looking through Twitch and YouTube. "Might as well check Instagram." You thought to yourself. "Would you like to join Dream SMP?" ~ Dream. You swiftly do research of Dream SMP. It was a server Dream made, lots of YouTubers making it almost like a world.

You responded to the DM from Dream. "That would be cool, I'd love to join. Ty for the invite❤️"  ~ Y/N. "Here's the code thing ***********" ~ Dream. 

You copied and pasted it on and you were loading in the server. You collected some recourses, picked a location not too far away from Dream's location and made a house.

While you were more collecting things you r found Tubbo he didn't know you were near him though. You were near L'manburg, Tubbo was chopping trees for wood.

You were gathering dirt and wood while Tubbo's Twitch chat was spamming "Y/N". You wanted your personal space so you go further away from Tubbo. Around 1 hour later you get off the Server and play some Minecraft mini games and tried new texture packs.

You looked through the Candy texture pack, the cute texture pack and the realistic with an extra,  the cursed mod texture pack thing. You started streaming yourself playing mini games and texture packs. An hour and 30 minutes later you decided to stop streaming.

You decided to make it into a YouTube video. As you started editing you decided to text Minx and Nihachu. You guys ended up calling and talking about personal stuff. "What's this bond you have with Dream?" Minx asked. "You guys are very.. tender and sympathetic to each other." Nihachu said observing.

"Just like you and Wilbur" Minx said while rolling her eyes. "Chill, chill he's just a really good friend... for now." You said jokingly. "FOR NOW?!?!" Minx yelled, Niki (Nihachu) was giggling. "Do you wanna try Love or Host." Minx asked.