16

- B I R T H D A Y -

Y/N/N = Your Nick Name
"Is that Y/N/N?" Sapnap asked George. Dream had to space away from Sapnap and George so nobody would think it's Dream.

"Yup, do you want to head straight to my house or?" You asked they all looked at each other and Dream just stares at you lightly.

"We can go home. We're tired especially George." Sapnap says. (Okay I checked on google saying stuff about the driver's license in Tennessee I'm confused so ima pretend you can drive)

They all get in the car it's a 8-10 minute drive to your house. Once you all got to your house they started unpacking. "Hey George, how come you don't have jet lag?" You asked.

"I do but, my sleep schedule and when I wake up is almost the same timezone as you." George explained.
"That makes sense but you should try.. to be a bit more healthy to your sleep habits." You say as you walk out the room.

"Are you guys hungry?" You asked, they all nodded yes. You took them to a cafe with good quality food with a low price. Since it was still afternoon and you guys finished Lunch you all decided to spend sometime outside.

They were all goofing around, it was almost like they were playing manhunt in real life. You were watching them run around so you weren't sweaty.

They got back and took showers. You had 5 rooms and 3 bathrooms, you lived in a spacious apartment that had a upstairs.

It was only 7:25 and you had a habit of sleeping at 10:30 or 12:15 the most since you were a healthy person. You all decided to play some Among Us and Minecraft together.

After a few rounds it was 8:30 you decided to stream yourself making another build on your server.
You took your laptop and earphones instead of a computer and turned off your face cam. You were going to build a tree-house, you got all your materials.

"Y/N what are you making?" George asked, you mentally panicked. "George I was streaming you were going to ruin the surprise." You whispered to george.

"Sorry guys, uh.. I was on a call and I forgot George hasn't left it." You said apologizing trying to make a good lie. The chat started spamming 'ok' so you hoped nobody heard.

After 30 minutes of making the tree house you were done! The interior and exterior were finished.
You ended the stream and started editing the video it was almost 9 you guys decided to order pizza for dinner. After eating you had finally finished editing your video so you posted it on YouTube.

You got on twitter and typed. "It's almost my b-day I'll have a surprise on (insert your birthday's date)"
You pressed send and you turned off most of your notifications.

"Whoa it's 11:27 already? I'm going to sleep now." You said walking to your bathroom. "You sleep so early Y/N." George said rolling his eyes.

"I know right, we stay up longer than 1" Dream said trying to flex. "Being unhealthy isn't a flex!" You yelled across the rooms. "Oh well, goodnight CHILD!" Sapnap yelled. "I'm turning 20 soon!" You exclaimed sitting on your bed.