9 *Short chapter*

- P E A C E F U L    D A Y -

Y/N's POV: I wake up from the sounds of birds chirping. I look at the clock, it was 11 A.M. I check my Twitter and Instagram Clay asked for my number so I told him. We exchanged contacts so we FaceTime and talk together. "I actually have dream's number." I said as I change his contact name into "Mr. Clay block🥺😒" "Dream?" I typed.

"You have the right contact😻" Dream typed. "Okayyy I was double checking" I typed, I put away my phone and went to the bathroom to brush my hair, brush my teeth and wash my face.

Once I got out of the bathroom I went to wash my hands and make some breakfast. Before I made breakfast I saw a note on the kitchen counter "Y/N me and your brother went to leave for his school test prep today, there's food in the freezer you can re-heat I will be back around 2PM. ~ mum" I ended up re-heating some waffles so I got some syrup and ate waffles for breakfast.

I changed to something cute but comfortable and went outside and walked and ran around the block. Once I got back I was sweaty so I took a shower even though I was probably going to shower later, and washed my clothes. I might as well do the dishes to show how responsible I am to my mother.

It was 1:15 P.M. already. I texted Sapnap, George and Clay. I didn't even know it was 2 P.M. already so I kept on texting them and thinking about video Ideas. My little brother and mother was back.

"So how was it?" I asked still looking at my phone. "Bad!" "Great!" My mother and little brother said in unison. "Can we go swimming?!" My little brother begged.

"Y/N will you take care of him? I can go too." Mother asked. "I'll take care of him would you join?" I asked. "Okay!!! Let's change and go swimming!!!!" My little brother yelled.