7

- P L A N N I N G    L O V E    O R    H O S T -

You came home, took a shower and put on some clothes. You decided to spend time with your little brother for a few minutes. You decided to teach your brother how to play board games.

After 25 minutes you snatched your phone and looked through some of your D.M.s from Sapnap, Nihachu, Minx, George and Dream. Your little brother ran off the the couch and watched some cartoons.

You sat next to him, you thought of doing a video with Technoblade for some clout. You were about to DM him. "What are you doingg???" Your brother asked.

"I'm asking if I can make a video with Technoblade." You awnsered chuckling. "TECHNOBLADE?! Like.. Technoblade the pig? The potato king? The orphan killer?" Your little brother asked.

"Yes, that's correct. Him, Technoblade, Orphan killer and potato king.." you said as you rolled your eyes. "Can I meet him!" Your little brother asked as his eyes sparkled.

"Only if he agrees to make a video for me, which he probably will because he needs money from his streams." You said slyly. "Okayy! I cant wait!" Your little brother said slightly yelling.

Seconds later Technoblade replied "Sounds nice are we doing PvP" you texted him "im not good but Minecraft Mini-games" "yeah that seems good when tho" "im not busy on Friday, Saturday and sunday" "friday is good I need clout sooner." "He's able to play on Friday." You said to your brother.

"It's Wednesday!" Your little brother groaned. "Yeah, just wait it will be Friday soon." You said giggling. You decided to DM Austin if you could join Love Or Host he allowed you on Sunday.

After asking him if you could do a Love or host you went to your Instagram and spoke to Dream.

You laughed "Heh, another day with clout!" You said with ease

You laughed "Heh, another day with clout!" You said with ease. "What do you mean?" Your little brother questioned, while you forgot about him.

"Uhm, I'm going to be on Love or Host?" You said awkwardly. "Ewww! Sissy are you getting a boyfriend?! EWWWWWW!" Your little brother said scrunching his nose.

You expected that because he's only 8 years old. You guys had spaghetti for dinner and you told your mother about love or host. She supported your choice because she's a cool mom 😎. You tried to stop thinking of Clay when you were sleeping. But you fell asleep soon. And off tou were to unconsciousness.