4

- V I D E O    P L A N N I N G -

You quickly take a shower and took some spare clothes, checked through some Social Media apps because thats a habit you kind of had you went to bed.

While you were unconscious in your bed you had a dream. When you woke up from your sleep, you snapped back to reality and realized the dream. You needed to stop over-thinking, you really started developing uncomfortable feelings as it swallows you whole.

You groan as you get up from your bed and walk to the closet. You found a white tank top and paired it with a sweater with black leggings.

You walk to your bathroom and pick up a makeup brush and after 15 minutes you finished your neutral makeup look. You brush your hair and tie them in twin buns.

You made some breakfast and once you finished you tell your mother your off to school. After 8+ lessons had finally finished you take your belongings and walked back home.

You had 45 minutes before work started so you were great. Once you got home you saw your mother chilling on Facebook because she's a different breed to the twitter moms🥶😈💯.

Your little brother was playing with his toy cars. "Hi N/N (Nickname) how was school?" Your mother said still looking through facebook. "Meh it was okay." You said as you take out your phone and open social media apps.

You kept on looking through until you got to Instagram. Dream said something in your instagram DMs, he had asked you to do a colab with him playing death swap.

It would start on Friday. You obviously said yes! "Another day with free clout!" You said jokingly. It was time for you to go to work so you just left it like that.

But you both decided to stream together at Friday. You walked to the animal shelter where you worked at.