3

- N O R M A L    D A Y -

You woke up the next day laying on your bed it was Monday😒, you swiftly got up and checked your social media you looked through your notifications which is on mute most of the time. You got dressed

 (The fit and makeup)

 You took your books and stuff and walked to school, because you lived really close

You took your books and stuff and walked to school, because you lived really close. After 8 hours you went to work for money.

You worked a job for 3-4 hours and you get payed okay, not the best but you were just starting. Around 7PM you got back and you did your homework.

You looked through Twitter, Instagram and TikTok nothing really changed but just lots of spammed likes, comments and more. You went on iMessage to talk to Minx and Niki.
You: Hey guys!❤️.       
                         Hey Y/n how are u doing?💕: Niki
You: Im doing great after finishing what I prioritized!🥰
                                                                                                                                         Thats great💝 : Minx
You: Im gonna record some videos now! Byee😽 💖
                                                                                                                                         Have fun y/n💞: Niki
                                                                                                                                                Bye babe👋🏻: Minx

You put your phone on your desk and started recording Minecraft bed-wars. You weren't the best but you also wasn't the worst.

After like.. 4 rounds you stopped recording and started editing. It didn't go too bad the viewers started flooding in. You had 12k thumbs up already after 10 minutes.

You Dm-ed Dream, SapNap and George if they wanted to make a video because you were board and kinda wanted clout.👩🏼‍💻 they agreed and let you make a video with them,  it was a speed run but you were one of the hunters.

~

Dream was running and you were chasing after him with tour Iron sword. "COME HERE YOU'RE GETTING SMACKED!" You yelled. "LEAVE ME BEEEE!!!!!!" Dream yelled back.

You were able to hit him a few times to make him low. Sapnap and George were firing arrows at Dream while you were chasing him and laughing.

"LEAVE ME ALONE Y/N!!!" Dream yelled "no hon❤️" you laughed at Dream. He went back from the nether and George was chasing him. After a while you guys stopped the stream, you guys stayed on the call for 10 minutes until Sapnap left then George left too.

"Can I have free clout please?" You asked Dream while giggling. "We literally made a video, is that enough free clout???" Dream said laughing.

You felt kinda fulfilled when he started laughing, his soothing voice kind of made you smile. You snapped out of your thoughts. "Y/n are you okay? You went silent for a few minutes." Dream asked in his clear monotone voice.

"Umm... Yeah I was just spacing out." You said with hesitation in your voice. "You really just posted another picture on Instagram?" Dream said laughing.

"I need people to notice me." You you said while giggling. "That's why you have simps.." Dream said jokingly.

"I do, how do you think I get my money?" You said jokingly playing along. "Oh its getting really late.." You said not keeping track of time.

"Meh, whatever." You said "You should sleep then, it's good for you I guess?" Dream said "Ah wait yeah, It will be easier to cover my eye-bags and I can get my simps to be my hostages.." Dream started laughing. "Hah! Wtf (Y/N)!" Dream laughed.