11

- E N D    O F    L O V E     O R   H O S T -

Slowly you made your mind that you kind of wanted DreamWasTaken to win. Minx, Nihachu, Quackity, Jschatt, KaceyTron, George, Technoblade, Sapnap and Dream, you were thinking who to eliminate, your first elimination was going to be Jschatt because Schatt was just nagging about how he was going to make it into a video and get a few million views like how he was on Minx's Love or host.

You guessed he probably picked host but it didn't bother you, you hated him anyway. "Jschatt, Quackity and Technobalde, two of you guys are getting eliminated."

Austin said and paused for a dramatical scare effect on them. "Quackity.." Austin said softy, Quackity just looks at the face camera dumbfounded. "YOU ARE SAFE!" Austin yelled lightly, Quackity exhales happily.

"Now it's Jschatt and Technoblade." Austin said making both of them scared. "Techno..." Austin said making him jump a bit. "Say goodbye to Jschatt!" Austin said, Technoblade laughs lightly and says : "I didn't expect to still be here." You snicker a bit. "Why am I out?" Jschatt says playing dumb, you snicker saying: "You know exactly why, sheep." He kind of sweat-dropped when you said that.

"But, Jschatt chose Host so you picked right I guess?" Austin said.  "Now guys and girls, what if you were going to take her on a date; where would it be?" Austin said.

After some responds like "The park" or "restaurant" you heard a few that stuck up to you a lot. "Disneyland heh, I heard she still watches princess and she also cosplayed them so why not." Dream knew you well. Then Nihachu said "I'd take her to a parade or theme park! I know when she was younger she would buy cotton candy there."

"Y/N it's time for another elimination" Quackity, Sapnap and KaceyTron were out. They all had last words. "I still know you're a habibi" Quackity said smirking as he was off the zoom call, you kind of wanted him out but he also made it entertaining.

He chose host anyways so you felt like you did a good choice which probably is a good choice. "Y/N I actually don't mind that you had picked me off, I understand." Was Kacey's words before she was out if the zoom call, you felt like you did the wrong thing. "I'm sorry Kacey, you can listen to the tea though." You said, she had picked love you felt kind if guilty though.

"I honestly don't really mind I was only here because I wanted to catch up with you." You chosen host but you wouldn't blame him, he'd probably make it into a video and then get more clout. He had less than you. Technoblade was off the show, he chose host but like sapnap you would do the same if you were him.

The last three contestants were hard to chose it was Nihachu, George and Dream. You picked George off, he chosen host for some reason that you weren't able to know. "So will it be Nihachu or Dream?" George said laughing. He sent a private message for you in the zoom messages "I picked host because i didnt want to be in between somebody ik." You thought it was really suspicious.

After a question Austin asked who they would think would be the worst choice for you. Nihachu just says it would probably be Dream. Dream disagreed and said it would be Dream. It was time for your elimination. You honestly couldn't choose so you kept on thinking.

You typed an awnser and deleted and retyped it. You finally press send. "Nihachu.. You're out!" Austin yells. "I'm so sorry I dont know if it was a good idea.." you said lightly mumbling.

"It's okay, I chosen love and I won't forget you!" Nihachu said as she smiled, you felt like you did bad. You felt even worse when she picked love. It was now Dream and you...
"Y/N dream chose..."

Host.
"Really?...? He did?! I'M GOING TO KILL-"

"No? I think your script is wrong I picked love."
"Oh yeah sorry heh, he picked love."
"Can we have a minecraft date on my channel and stream?"
"Sure what will it be?"
"A dinner date because I'll take too long building disney."