21

(A/N: Uhm im accepted in a school that is pretty strict so i wont be updating very fast and i have lots of stuff that my parents signed me in but i will update! just not that fast, I promise ill still be here though lololol.)

- A     C A L M    D A Y -

(Y/N)'s POV:
I wake up to see that it was 9A.M. I go to do my morning routine and made some avocado toast. While eating I checked on twitter to see the trending # being DreamX(y/u/n) I sighed and put away my phone.
Who started it is going to make me and Dream awkward. "Dream! Your awake!" I said hugging him.

"Of course I am." Dream said with confidence making us both laugh. "I'll cook you something, what would you like?" I smiled at him. "Literally anything is fine." Dream said, I'm going to make waffles by scratch because why not heh.

Dream's POV:
Is she actually cooking for me, I thought she was just joking! This makes me think of if we were married and (Y/N) just cooks like some random house wife. I mean, would this relationship even last until we get married?...? I'm overthinking again.

I take my phone and check my muted notifications on Instagram and Twitch. "Clayy!~ I finished cooking." I say, "Thanks, your cooking looks great! Have you eaten anything?" I asked picking up the fork and knife. She made me waffles, how cute. "Yeah I ate breakfast already." (Y/N) smiled.

"So is this what you did the past days, waiting for us to wake up?" I asked. "Yeah of course plus, I don't feel like waking any of you up if you sleep so late." (Y/N) said, that's actually quite sweet.

"I'd jump on people by now if you weren't awake." I jokingly said making her laugh. "Can we do a quick minecraft stream of me playing ColorCraze." (Y/N) said.

"Never let Gorge play that game." I joked, the game was basically when the game gives you a colour and you have to step on the same coloured block.

"Yeah I know, he'd probably fail the first round very quickly." (Y/N) said. "Will you join me?" (Y/N) asked. "Yeah sure, why not?" I said, I took my laptop that was on the table.

We played for what felt like seconds until Sapnap and George both woke up and came to us.

(Y/N)'s POV:
"Goodmorning!~" I smiled at Sapnap and George. "Mornin" George sighed rubbing his eyes. "Morningg.." Sapnap exhaled. After they ate breakfast we went outside, George and Sapnap dragged me and Dream to the mall to buy some.. Recording stuff???

Luckily while at the mall nobody snatched dream's mask he wore. After Sapnap and George went shopping for whatever recording cameras and microphones they needed I was able to get them to go to the Cinema with me.

We got the drinks, candy or chocolate and popcorn then we watched a movie that was 1 hour and 40 minutes. Since we had snacks while watching the movie we weren't hungry enough to eat lunch.

"Hey guys wanna go to a beach near here?" I asked. Surprisingly they all agreed and they also all brought swimming wear. I put on my swimsuit

"Hey wanna swim there!?" I laughed

"Hey wanna swim there!?" I laughed. "Yeah, make it a race watch out I'll beat you!" Dream said. "Ha, we'll see about that!~" I laughed, we didn't think much of the fact that there wasn't much people there.

I swam quickly and half way there I got tired so I swam slower and Dream won. George and Sapnap were building a sand castle, we were mocking them secretly.

We swam back to the shore after a few minutes and we all just hung out. "Guys, wanna grab some drinks?" George asked. "As long as Sapnap and I don't drink any alcohol then, yes."

I said. The drinking law was that anybody older than 21 or is 21 could drink alcohol. I had to wait a year later until I could drink alcohol, Sapnap would have to wait 2 years since he's 19.

We left the beach to the bar that was near the shore and I got some soda and so did Sapnap. Dream and George had a small amount of alcohol in their drink.

I overheard the bartender saying there was only 9% alcohol. We kept on playing around until sunset once it was dusk we took a shower at the public shower that the beach provided.

We got back home had dinner and watched some twitch and fell asleep.