Chapter 4

^^ picture of Josh in pic above^^

Still Josh pov

When I got home I found my mom in the kitchen cooking hot wings and my dad in the living room watching the super bowl. I forgot the super bowl was tonight shit. the score was 21- 24 Seahawks in the lead last quarter. Come on I need the Patriots to up there game, if they lose I owe Chris and Jordan money.

Anyway I went upstairs and took a shower after I took a shower I went to go bother my little brother James. He also was in his room watching the game and occasional checking his phone and texting somebody.

"Wassup jay".

"nun" he said.
" who you texting it seems pretty interesting" I said snatching his phone out of his hand.

"give if back Josh".
" oh so you got a girlfriend" I said "is she blind for going out with you cause you is ugly".

"Nawww son I got game, I get all the ladies" he said smirking cockily.
I busted out laughing. my little brother just said he got game just like his brother, I'm proud of him.

"ayee just like your brother" i said smiling.

" or nawwwwww" he said laughing. I went 0 to 100 real quick.

"what you said" I said putting him into a head lock.

" alright, alright you win"Jay told me

"You betta act like you know son, I'm Josh Smith". I said walking out of his room into the kitchen where my mom was fixing the dinner plates.

"hey ma"

"hey baby, wassup"

"nun"

" do me a favor and tell your brother to come eat"

"Jayyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!" I yelled. she looked at me and smacked me upside my head.

" when I say that you know I mean go get him, I could've did that my self".

After dinner I helped my mom wash the dishes since jay and my pops pretended like they were so tired.
I went upstairs and started to text Amelia. I've been waiting for this all night.

Amelia pov

After basketball practice I went home and found my dad eating some wings from wing stop and yelling at the tv. Oh yeah the Super Bowl is tonight I wonder whose gonna win from my perspective it looks like the Seahawks.

I went upstairs into my room and took a long 30 minute shower. the water felt so good. It relaxed my muscles and called my nerves. I went to my mom and dad room to find my mom watching tv in there. she don't hate football but she rather not watch it.

"Hey boo" that's what I like to call my mom.

"Hey, how was practice" she asked

"Like any other practice except we had to jog 6 laps around the block"

"Why he got yall running that much your a basketball players not track stars " she shouted

" I'm pretty sure it's for our benefit"

"Uhmmm" she said

"What's for dinner" I asked

"Those wings your daddy got down there"

"Oh good because I'm starving"
I went downstairs to get me some wings from my dad.

" Hey daddy"

"Wassup baby, how you doing?"he asked

"Good" I said about to get some wings when he popped my hand.

"Owwww, what you did that for"

"You try'na take my wings"

"Momma said this is our dinner"

" Amberrrr!!!!!!!" He yelled

"Whatttttttt!?!?!?!!!" My mom shouted

"You said this everybody wings!!!" He shouted back.

"Yessss, they weren't only for you!!!"

"I told you daddy" I said smiling

"Yea, yeah" my dad said defeated.

I got some wings and sat down watching the game the patriots made a come back and won 28-24 Wowww!!
My dad was so happy you should've seen him dancing around the house singing" I got 500 dollars coming my way" lol he is so crazy.

I went upstairs getting ready for bed because I got school tomorrow. when I got a txt message from Josh.

Josh: hey
Me: hey Josh
Josh: wyd( what you doing)
Me: Chilling
Josh: did you see the super bowl?
Me: yassssss the patriots won
Josh: I know my homeboys owe me some money.
Me: you sound like my dad with that betting stuff.
Josh: lol, aye can I ask you something
Me: yeah what's up
Josh: nm( nevermind) I'll ask you at school tomorrow.
Me: okay, goodnight Josh
Josh: goodnight beautiful

After texting Josh I went to bed I couldn't wait to see Josh ask school tomorrow I can only imagine what he is going to ask me.