Chapter 6

^^taylor at the top^^

Josh pov

I was so upset when that bell ring do you know how long I have to wait know just to get an answer from Amelia 4 fucking periods.

She could've just said a yes or no but she a good girl so she was trying to get to class fast before she got knocked down. She's so short that's probably why I always bump into her. my first period is gym with my boys Chris and Jordan.
"Where my money boys" I said as I walked in the locker room .
" Mann they cheated they had the clock running that ain't fair". Said Jordan
"That's not the patriots fault it's the people who change and stop the time, and plus why would y'all throw the ball instead of running the ball that was a smart play" I squad with a hint of sarcasm in my voice.
"Whatever" they said as they each gave me 20 dollars.
" Ayee did you talk to Amelia last night"asked Chris
"Yeah ,why"
"Cause, you was rushing home like your life depended on it" said Chris
"Aye why you always asking me about Amelia you must want her"
"Mann whatever"Chris replied
I just continued getting dressed and walked out into the gym are stretching today we were playing volleyball, one of my favored sports that I like to play besides basketball.

********Lunch********

I was looking for Amelia in lunch but I couldn't find her why did she have to be so short. where is this little girl I can never find her unless I bump into her. So I decided that if I tried to bump into everybody then eventually she'll pop up somewhere around here.

"Looking for me" Amelia said

"Oh no I was looking for my homeboys"

"Oh ok there sitting right over there" Amelia said about to walk away.

"Amelia you still didn't give me an answer"

"Answer to what Josh?" Amelia said pretending to be clueless of what I was talking about.

"You know what, can you answer my question" I said now with pleading eyes

"If you remind me what you ask this morning then I'll answer what ever you need me to answer" she said smirking now I knew what she was trying to do, she just wanted to hear me ask her out again.

"I asked you can I take you out on a date"

"And when well this date be held" she asked

" This weekend on Saturday"

"May you tell me where this event will be held"

"It's a surprise beautiful" I said

"Sure I'll go on this date with you" she said smiling at me probably because I was cheesing like an idiot by now.

"Ok I'll txt you the details like what time I'll be pick you up."

"What should I wear on this date" she asked me.

"Dress really nice"

"So casual or because that didn't help at all" she laughed. I love that laugh of hers it's so beautiful.

"Ok ummm....... in a dress I guess , I don't know I don't wanna tell you what to wear"

"Ok I get Josh talk to you later?" She said backing up

"Yeah bye" I said going to sit by Chris and Jordan.

"Wassup y'all" I said sitting down

"Your mood" they laughed.

I laughed to because I probably should not have came over her cheesing like a mad man.

"When yall get a girlfriend....... what let me say this, if you guys get a girlfriend
Just know I'mma be the death of
Your relationship."

"So anyway why are you so happy" Chris asked me

"Because I'm going on a date with Amelia this Saturday."

"That's my boy, I taught you well"Jordan said patting my back

"Yeah you taught me what not to do on dates and how to keep a girl" I said

"Aye I know what girl I'm going to keep though" Jordan said

"Who?" Me and Chris asked in unison

"Taylor, she single too I heard she hang out with Amelia" Jordan replied. I nodded because I've seen them together in lunch yesterday.

I started eating my lunch and thinking of something to do on this date with Amelia I should have thought about this before I asked her. All I know is that I couldn't wait to take her out on a date.

__________________________

Ok I see that I reached 111 views on this story thank you guys soooooo much for ready and I hope you enjoy this chapter . but keep reading I think I'm going to add a little bit of drama the next chapter for you guys😘😘😘😘