Chapter 5

I woke up extra early this morning, so I can look good just to make sure Josh don't change his mind about what he wants to ask me. He left me up all night last night thinking of what he was going to ask me. I got out of bed and took a shower with my bath and body works sweet pea body wash. then I lotioned my body down with sweet pea. I put on my outfit (which is in the pic above)

"Amelia wake" Alliyah said before she stop talking and looked at me.

"Im up already Liyah" I said

"Wow, you never want to wake up early, who's the boy? She asked. me and my sister know each other so well it's sad.

"Just because I wake up early in the morning doesn't mean I have a crush"

"Yes it does whenever you have a crush your up early in the morning and you get all dressed up for school.

"Ok maybe I am excited but only because this fine ass boy said he wanted to ask me something and made me wait all night to ask the question"

"Oh the single life be like" Liyah said laughing at her own joke.

"Shut up ok, I didn't choose the single life the single life chose me"

"Lol, I wonder why"

"You know what get out" i said pointing at my room door.

"You mad(pops mouth) or nawww" Liyah said walking out of my room
I just shook my head at her. that little girl can be so annoying at times. anyways I continued getting ready I put on some light makeup but this time I had on red lipstick instead of none.

After getting ready I went down stairs getting ready to walk out the door when my dad said"Amy aren't you forgetting something" he asked

"Oh right come on Liyah I don't want to be late"

"But it's only 7:15 " Liyah said

"It takes thirty minutes to drop you off and pick Jessie up then get to my school lets go"

"Well good bye to you too sweetie "my mom said

"Oh bye mommy , bye daddy" I said giving them kisses on there cheeks

"Bye" they both said.

After dropping off Alliyah, I picked up Jessie I told her about Josh and him wanting to ask me something. she kept saying he was going to ask me out but only one can hope that he does. and if he do ask me out I'm happy he ask me face to face instead of on the phone or through his friends that kinda turn me off about boys like if you can't ask me to go out with you face to face then you really don't like me.

A few minutes later we arrived at school. I'm finally here. like yassss. Now where is Josh.

I was looking all over for Josh's ass where is he. I deciding to wait for lunch and while I was backing up I bumped into Josh. there he is he was looking nice as always but today he looked better.he had on jersey shirt with some skinny jeans and his concord jordan 11's.

"Hey bumping buddy" he said smiling.

"Hey Josh " I said wanting him to hurry and ask me this mysterious question.

"You look beautiful today....... not that you don't look beautiful everyday..... you look sexy everytime I see you" he murmured that last part but I heard him.

I started to blush from his compliment.

"Thanks, you don't look to bad yourself"

"Thanks, ummm about that question i was wondering if you let me take you out on a date?"

Rinnnnnnggggggggg!!!!!!!! That was the bell it's such a son of a bitch.
" I have to go I'll tell you later, by Josh"

________________________

Thank you guys sooo much for reading my story I got 82 reads and I started like 3 days ago. I hope you enjoy my story I'm trying to set some goals here.100 reads and 5 comments please.It would really help this is my first story and I wanna know what you guys think. Bye 😘😘😘😘😘