Chapter 16

Jessica Pov

So my birthday is in a week and my mom is throwing me a sassy seventeen since I couldn't have my sweet sixteen last year. My mom was pregnant and she wanted to be skinny by the time it was my party but she took a turn and got pregnant.

Anyways Amy, my mom & I are going to go shopping for me something to wear for this party and my bestie decided to pay for everything. I'm talking clothes, shoes, annnnd accessories. I love her so much.

"Jessie, you like this" Amy said holding up a blue dress.

"It's alright" I said

"I think it's cute" she said

"Well get it for yourself then" I said still looking around. l

"I think I will" she said going to a dressing room. I went into the stall with her just to sit down.

"What do you think" she said twirling around .

"Beautiful"she was gorgeous . she took the dress off.

"Zammmnnnnnn ma, you got ass!" I said smacking her butt.

"I know" she said twerking in the mirror.

We left the store me still not satisfied with a dress I wanted to wear at my party.

3 hours later

"I am so tired" Amelia said 😩

"Well I can't find the perfect dress"

"Ok this is that last store I'm going in if you can't find a dress we will just find something online and have it prime delivery. so it can be here just in time."my mommy said.

By the way my mom hate shopping at stores she's more of an online shopping. yeah she is a little lazy

"Ok".

We went into the store and right away I found this beautiful red dress that was amazing. I went to try it on and it was a perfect fit.

Amy bought the dress for me and we both got jewelry out of the store all we needed was some shoes.

After we got our shoes we went back to my house and was hanging out.

"So who's going to be your date"I said

"For what" Amy said

"My party duhh"

"Oh I don't know I might not have a date"

"What about that boy you was talking to what's his name........"

"Josh?"

"Yeah"

"Oh we stopped talking awhile ago"

"Well don't you tell me everything, I feel the love."

"Girl you know I luh you" she said trying to give me a hug.

"Here come the grandma kisses" Amelia said trying to kiss my face.

"Get away from me" I said laughing.

Amy think she slick she changing th subject real quick so I won't ask her why her and Josh stopped talking I'll ask he later.

she better be luck I'm tired and want to go to sleep. now the real question is who is going to be MY date at MY party.

"Come get your grandma kisses, muah, muah, muah.

I got up and started running around the house as Amy was chasing to make me get my grandma kisses she does this to me all the time.

_________________________

Sorry for the late update but I'm really focusing on school eoc is coming up and I need to be studying and paying attention in class. please comment and vote on the story please. Nothing really happened this chapter just getting ready for Jessica party which I totally forgot about. bye lovely oh and Happy Easter 😘😘😘😘😘😘😘