Chapter 8

Amelia pov

Josh took me to me to this dark and creepy looking place it looked like the jungle with all types of trees and flowers every where. We started walking up some stairs and I all most tripped. Really Amelia is this the time to be tripping I said to my self.

Anyway as we walked into this door some lights turned on and I must say it was so beautiful like everything colorful flowers and beautiful green trees, it was amazing.

"Josh this is beautiful" I said looking around.

"Thanks, I tried my best" he said shyly blushing.

"Well you did an amazing job" I said

Then I seen a table with 2 silver plates on it. I swear I was dreaming this stuff. just like in the movies.

"Amelia are you ready to eat" he asked me. I nodded my head and started walking towards the table. As I was about to sit down he pulled out my chair for me.

"Thank you, kind sir" I smiled

"Your welcome" he laughed. he sat down and that's when he pulled the top off of our plates. it was steak and loaded mashed potatoes, my favorite.

As we began to eat we started conversing.

"Ok tell me about yourself" Josh said

"Well I am a basketball player, I play for the wildcats and its a girls travel basketball team. my favorite color is purple. and this meal right here is my favorite meal. so what about you?" I asked

"I am a basketball player too, play for the lions also boys travel team, favorite color is red. and my favorite meal is spaghetti."

"That's cool so talk to me more about basketball"

60 minutes later

"I know me too" I said almost in tears of laughing. he had just been telling me jokes and funny story making me laugh. he had also started playing some music.

Josh pov

This date was going just like I planned it everything was perfect, me making her laugh and smile, is having something in common.

"This is my song" she said dancing in her sit. then she stopped and started laughing.

"Come dance with me" I asked as I stood up beside her.

"Ok" she said and stood up next to me.

We started dancing and having fun running around everywhere. then I started chasing her around the rooftop. I finally caught. when I caught I spinned her around and put her down right in front of me. we started to look in each other eyes and leaning in.

She cleared her throat.

"Ummm we should get going it's getting late" Amelia said

"Yeah, yeah if your ready" I said in a little stutter.

As we made to Amelia's house no one was home.

" I hate being home by myself" she said

"Do you want to come by my house for a little while " I asked her

"No, I'll just wait or tell one of the girls to come get me"

"No really it fine I don't think it would be a problem"

"Ok, but just for a little while"

When we got to my house we decided to watch a movie. 45 minutes into the movie the doorbell ring. I got up to answer it.

" Who is it" I asked

"It's me Josh"

I knew exactly who it was when they said that this person caused me a lot of hell.

_________________________

Please comment and vote 
Thank you my loves😘😘😘