Chapter 19

Josh pov

I can't believe she just left to go dance with this wannabe light skinned nigga. I was now sitting alone so I decided to go to the bar. I ordered a drink and just started bobbing my head to the music and watching the people on the dance floor. I hated seeing her with other people.

To know that we really had something and one day it just goes away hurts my heart.Malaysia has been asking about her a lot lately I don't know why. When she comes with me she expects to see Amelia too.

"Hey, you ok" I turned to see a fine chick looking up at me.

"Yeah, umm... would you like to dance"

"Sorry, but I have a boyfriend"

"One dance won't hurt, will it?"

"Ok, ok I'll dance for one song only and then that's it"

"That's all I'm asking for" I said smiling at her. When we got out on the dance floor slow motion by Trey Songz came on. she started twerking on me. I kinda think she forgot I was her boyfriend but I wasn't stopping her from dancing though.

A few minutes into the song somebody yanked me back making me fall to the ground.

"What the hell is this shit Alicia" some dude yelled at her

"Baby I'm sorry we were just doing the one dance he asked for, nothing serious" she said trying to hug him.

"Nah fam get the fuck off of me were done" he said pushing Alicia off of him causing a seen at Jessica's party.

"Aye man you didn't have to push her like that" I said standing up for Alicia and BAM!!! He punched in my face making my nose bleed. I tried to jump back up but Amelia was holding me back.

"You betta be lucky she holding me back FAM!!" I said trying to get loose from Amelia's tight ass grip.

"You ain't gon do shiiittttt" he said all in my face. Ohh I wish I could smack that smirk right off his face. After he walked away Amelia let me loose.

"I wish I would have never dance with'cho ugly ass, bitch ass" Alicia said smacking me in the face. Her ass would've got the shit knocked out off her let her had been a nigga.

"Bitch your dumbass the one twerking on him he didn't tell you to twerk on him he asked for a dance and if the only dance you know how to do is twerk then you a thot ass, hoe ass bitch" Amelia said sticking up for me.

"Let's go Josh" Amelia said grabbing my hand and taking me to one of the back rooms.

"You should really stop bothering other people girlfriends" Amelia said getting the health kit.

"I just wanted to dance" I said shrugging.

"Well maybe next time consider some one that is single" she said shaking her head at me as she was wiping the blood up. I took the time to just stare at her flawless features. Until I felt a sting.

"Oww" I said moving my head to the other side.

"Well stop staring at me, I know I'm cute and all but damn" she said smirking

"Don't get too cocky" I said laughing at her.

"There ,all finished" she said

"Thank you mam"

"Your welcome" she said

"Amelia are you single"

"Yes I am"

"Well would you like to dance?"

__________________________

Haven't updated in awhile so here you go enjoy, bye.😘😘😘