Chapter 17

Jessica pov

My party is tonight!!!! I am so excited me and my mom have been working very hard on this party and can not wait to see how it turns out.

I found me a date to my party his name is Aaron Miller and he so fine. I posted on Snapchat that I was going to be single for my birthday party and he asked could I be his date and of course I said yes. My dad was being so tough on him but he really didn't mind he said he would do the same thing if he had a daughter as beautiful as me which sent me blushing like crazy.

"Hello, I am calling to make sure that the pink roses will arrive before 5:30" my mom said in to the phone probably talking to the florist. This was like her tenth time calling them. Its a lot of stress in today and we want everything to go perfect for my Sassy Seventeenth birthday. We still had a lot to do because I haven't gotten my hair done yet I will be leaving in about an hour for that.

Right now I'm heading off to get Amelia so we can get our nails done and after that our hair done.

Nail salon

"What color are you getting" I asked Amelia.

"The same color as my dress" she said

"Same"

After nails

After we got our nails done we went to get our hair done. Now we are at the house getting ready for the party. Amelia was in the shower for at least 30 minutes and I didn't even bath yet.

"Amelia Maria Sanchez if you don't get yo ass out of the bathroom in 2.5 seconds I'm coming in there" I yelled at her for the 20th time. She came walking out the bathroom smirking me.

"Next time I bet not have to say it twice" I said bumping her as I went to the bathroom.

Amelia pov

While Jessica was in the shower I started lotioning my body and putting on my make up ,dress and accessories. Soon after Jessie came out the bathroom doing the same thing I did. When we finished getting ready we went downstairs.

"OMG my babies, y'all look so beautiful"

"Thank you" we said unison

"Come take some pictures before we go"I had to leave with Jessie's mom so that Jessie and her "date" could have a grand entrance for her party. we rode into a black limo while Jessica was in a white limo behind us.

As we came to the building it was a red carpet with whole bunch of people standing on the side and there was photographers taking everybody who arrived pictures. As we were getting out the car I heard somebody shout my name.

"Amelia!!!!" He said. And the next thing I know my jaw dropped. What is he doing here calling my name anyways.

It was Josh smiling at me. I can't lie I do miss him but FUCK Josh he is a bitch and I can't stand his ass. Sorry for the language he just gets me so mad bruh I swear then gonna come up in here acting like we cool. His little bitch probably dumped him and now he want to talk when he get dumped boy bye.

I turned my head and kept walking. Jessica white limo popped up and everybody got quite.

Jessica Pov

As soon as my limo pulled up my jaw dropped it was like I was going to a movie premiere and I was the star of the movie everybody was quite and waiting for my next move.

My date got out of the car and opened my door we started walking down the red carpet and everybody started throwing roses at us and shouting my name. I felt like a star I wasn't expecting all these people to actually come to my party but you know I'mma G so I got it like that.

We walked up to the photographers and took some pictures by myself and then a few with my mom ,Amelia and Aaron.

__________________________

Ok I know I haven't updated in a while so I am going to try to squeeze another chapter in this week if not this week next week Thank you so much for reading my story. Don't forget to comment and vote😘😘😘😘😘😘