Chapter 9

*****stacy in pic above*****

Recap

When we got to my house we decided to watch a movie. 45 minutes into the movie the doorbell ring. I got up to answer it.

" Who is it" I asked

"It's me Josh"

I knew exactly who it was when they said that this person caused me a lot of hell.
********

I opened the door with a straight attitude on my face. what the hell did she want. i mean she probably didn't move on from me I mean who would but i got a fine ass chick sitting in my living room with me right now so I definitely don't want this hoe.

"What do you want Malia" I asked. see Malia is my ex girlfriend my girl before I had common sense not to go out with thots or hoes.

"I got important news to tell you" she said walking in her with a baby in her arms. what the hell, she had a baby I hope that's her sister or niece or some shit.

"Ok what is the news"i asked

"Who is this Josh" she said totally dodging my question.

"It doesn't matter because I was just about to leave" Amelia said

"No, no why so soon didn't even finish the movie" I said. I didn't want her to leave me here especially with this girl.

"Josh if she want to leave then let her leave this news is personal anyways" Malia told me. bitch, did I ask you I thought.

"Bye Josh, I really had fun tonight, see you at school on Monday.

"It can't be sooner" I asked

"No sorry i have basketball practice"she said

"Ok bye Amelia see you at school"

"Bye" she said as she walked out the door. and being the gentlemen I am I stood by the door just to make sure she got into the car safely and left.

"You pulling her into your trap too". oh my gosh she scared me. I almost forgot she was her.

"Can you tell me this news so you can leave"

"Ok....... Josh I have a baby" oh shittt.

"Ok what does that have to do with me"

"It's our baby" I swear I almost fainted

"Hell naw that ain't our baby like you said before your baby not ours" I said as I looked at the baby, that looked nothing like me.

"Well who else is her daddy"

"Shiiiitttttt, how should I know you the one that be out her thotin"

"Josh my baby need a father figure in her life, even though your so immature you the only person left"

"Oh so what you did this to some other boys they rejected you so now you trying me, girl get out of my house"

"No Josh, please at least can you watch her while I go to my job interview"

"Fine--" I got cut off by the front door open and my mom and dad walking in.

"Oh hi Malia how are you doing, haven't seen you in a while" my mom said. bruhhhhh. I'm in big trouble.

"Hey everybody, who's this lil cutie" my dad said talking to my "baby" hint my sarcasm.

"Our child" Malia said

"What!!!!" My mom shouted

"She meant her aunts child" I said giving Malia a pleading look😁

"No Josh these are her grandparents and they need to know their grandchild". see this exactly why I dumped her rachet ass.

"Josh, what is she talking about" my mom asked.

" I would tell you if I knew mom" I said

"Did you have sex with her, Josh" my dad asked. I hate hearing those words come of there mouth I swear.

"It was only once" I said feeling ashamed. my parents wanted me to lose my virginity when I got married, but I'm a boy who got needs. ain't nobody got time for dat.

"So this baby is yours" my mom said giving me that disappointed look. that I hate to see from her because we're close.

"I....I don't know, because see wasn't only messing with me when we were going out and--

"Shut up Josh this your baby you take responsible for it" my dad interrupted.

"I was wondering if Josh could just watch her while I go to my job interview" Malia said.

"Yes, Josh can watch her and Josh need a job too, where are you headed" my dad asked.

"Dad I can't work if I don't want to be missing a lot of basketball practices" I said

"You should've thought about that when you were out there having sex with some girl that don't know that is forever" he said

"Mom your not going to go through with this are you" she just looked at me. I ran up to my room.

"Aren't you forgetting something" my dad said. I went down stairs and grabbed the baby hand.

"Her name is Malaysia" Malia said.

________________________

Ok I got like 215 reads keep up the good work and tell everybody you know about my story. your sister, brother, uncle, auntie,cousin, mom, dad ,friends
Anyyyywhore please vote and comment😘😘😘😘😘😘😘