˚✧˳ Chapter 2 - Lookout ˳✧˚

❝  Now, I live in Manhattan with my dad since he is such a pain in the ass

❝  Now, I live in Manhattan with my dad since he is such a pain in the ass. ❞

CAUGHT IN WEBS

˚✧˳✧˚✧˳✧˚✧ 🕷 ✧˚✧˳✧˚✧˳✧˚

(Y/N) (L/N)

'JOCKS, WHINY BITCHES, TECHNO FREAKS, WEIRDOS; I'M IN HIGHSCHOOL.'

To be damn honest, I don't like people. I hate socializing and 'getting along' with the crowd. And no, I'm not gonna say that books are my friends that's literally the epitome of why I think One Direction Fanfictions sucks ass.

I just have a great dislike for any breathing thing. Except for Captain America and Thor.

"God, this is scary," I muttered, adjusting my special graded glasses that Stark created that have access to my personal, artificial tactical intelligence system, Maria.

I didn't tell him that I did some research to update this gadget. Just a few rocks and sticks, and some burrowing from the database of officials, I have access to everyone's information.

"You seem to be in distressed Ms. Stark. Would you like me to call Mr. Tony Stark?"

"W-What? No! Don't call dad!" I sputtered recoiling with my own voice slightly tumbling from a step I took after panicking a bit when she dialed Tony.

Suddenly from the lockers, I heard a group of girls that has their outfits screaming 'we make fun of quiet boys and treat them like our pet' chuckling.

I watched Mean Girls I know what these people are capable of.

One of them suddenly approaches me that is soon followed by the side chicks beside her. "Hey girlie, you must be new. Loving your outfit by the way." She complimented, smiling too sweetly to be true. She was pretty, but she has that kind of vibe that I already don't like.

But with help from Maria, she could recognize every face in the school and will present it to me automatically in the glasses that only the bearer or the one who wears it can have.

"Laurence MacMillan, 16; Arrested by the New York Police Department - 1st Precint for reckless driving." Maria reads the screen I saw through the lenses as soon as she appears to my view.

'Oh, wow, she got arrested at 16, '

As I continue to examine the girl's face, which is the cause of the awkward silence that suddenly filled our area, I spoke.

"Thanks, it's from the 80s." I replied, trying to sound flattered with her impassive comments.

"Oh my god, vintage? That's so pretty..!"

"So uh, what's your name?" The other one asks who was wearing the shortest skirts I have ever seen.

"Christy Grimaldi, 15; No records from the police department," Maria informs me as I adjusted my bangs to study her tanned features.