˚✧˳ Chapter 21 - Suit Up ˳✧˚

❝ Are you seriously going to wear your suit to impress some girl? ❞

CAUGHT IN WEBS

˚✧˳✧˚✧˳✧˚✧ 🕷 ✧˚✧˳✧˚✧˳✧˚

(Y/N) (L/N)

FINALLY. WAKING UP AT 7 IN THE MORNING IS MUCH BETTER than at 5 AM. But you know the worst part of that?

"Good morning, Ms. (Y/N)!" Peter comes up to me excitedly, like he was looking forward in this since midnight.

"Not good anymore... You're here now." I replied with a stern voice as he scratches his cheek.

"What's with the..." I pointed to what he had his hands on. He was holding his books in his arms and his backpack from behind is nowhere to be found. But despite that, he continued to act aloof.

"Um... Yeah, no backpack."

That reminds me, I did steal one bag from him. Not sure if I should give it back though, he might question me.

I heard from Happy that Stark went out of the country to who knows where.

Happy was less watchful with my acts now, considering how much he has to do and how many tasks were in alignment with his to-do-list. We barely meet at home, when I wake up he's always gone, and when I go to sleep he's never there. We have different schedules.

"Hey, guys!" Suddenly, Ned comes into view.

"About the Lego Death Star, last night when I found out you were Spider-Man, I was hoping to have all pieces back as soon as school is do--" Ned froze as soon as he realized I was listening to their conversation. He didn't see me the first time he arrived.

"I mean, Spider-Man as in like a mythical creature that haunts pregnant women in the night and—"

"She knows." Peter suddenly revealed while I remained unsurprised.

"She knows? How does she know?"

"I know," I answered.

"Why is she not surprise?—Y-You told her first before telling me?" Ned questioned, he was affected over the thought of me knowing his best friend's secret identity first.

"I will never forget this betrayal." Ned started walking away with a gloomy look.

"N-Ned! Hey, come on man." Peter comforted, running up to him as I continued to watch the funny scenario unfold. What a pair they are.

"Shh! I don't wanna hear it. Go find another best friend." Ned says dramatically.

˚✧˳✧˚

As we continued our way to school, we came across Mr. Delmar's shop. I didn't know it was severely damaged. I gulped, imagining how terrifying it would be for the poor old guy.